I want to kiss her, what should I do?

We kissed before, one time. Next day she told me she really liked me, that she had wanted me to kiss a long time ago, that she was really attracted to me, etc...

I told her then that, as we were friends, I did not want anything that happened in the future to ruin our relationship, and I did not want to hurt her either... Now we haven't seen each other for some days and she hasn't mentioned the kiss or her feelings again...

I want to tell her I want to kiss her, hug her... what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tread carefully. And remember that she went out on a limb by telling you that she has feelings for you and you doled out the "friends only" card. She probably hasn't mentioned your kiss or her feelings about you because, she may have taken the whole thing as a rejection and as much as we women love men to be honest with us, we really hate it when we bear our souls and declare our attraction only to hear those painful words, "Let's just be friends." if you do have feelings for her and want to make things right, give her a few days and then tell her you miss her and haven't gotten that kiss you shared out your mind. (We love to hear you guys tell us that you are thinking about us) don't move in for the kiss right away, instead take her by the hand and tell her you screwed up but, want try things differently if she'll let you. If she goes for it, move in for a kiss.

What Girls Said 7

• You need to call her up and meet up with her ASAP and just kiss her again and tell her how you feel about her. Females are generally emotional creatures and if a woman tells you that she wanted you to kiss her along time ago and you reply with an answer like that, I can guarantee that she was super embarrassed and she was a little hurt assuming that you "just wanted to be friends" after she revealed her true feelings, which is why she never mentioned it or has talked to you since then. Just tell her that you are attracted to her too and worry about taking it slow after you two have officially hit it off.

• A window just opened it time from you to leap through. You did everything right you explained that you value your friendship , you gave some space, but now its time to stroll in like prince charming step in otherwise she going think you said because you're not interested. You should totally show up unannounced like movie and tell her you can't stop think about what happed then go for it.

• I agree. She might have taken what you said the wrong way. Just talk to her and ask why you guys have been distant the past few days.

• I think you should go for it, if she already told you her feelings, they're not gonna change that quickly, tell her that you feel the same way and maybe take her in a date. I know I would like that. trust your gut- if it's telling you to kiss the then go for it, what's holding you back?

• Date her. Kiss her

• Kiss her again.

• What she had meant was that she have always wanted to kiss you... but here's the problem, she didn't complete her sentence. What she wanted to tell you was that she have always wanted to kiss you but now that she realize your breath stinks, she don't even want to think about it again. Especially since you lips are too dry and choppy. Next time use crest to brush your teeth, stop pulling your pubic hair strand to flozz your teeth with, stop smoking two packs of cigarretes each day, stop drinking alcohol, buy yourself some mint, and stopmbrushing your teeth with a hair brush. My 2 cents

Ph.D in Psychology

What Guys Said 2

• Kiss her, simple

• Well what you said sounds like "it was a big mistake". So she hurts.