Tall girls are you really worried about how tall a man is or how you look around him?

.I'm 6'1 I'm already tall but seriously is all you are worried about is how tall he is? I mean you two are going to shrink in size and look less attractive as you two age. Should you be more worried about he is going to treat you then that? I like tall girls but I don't mind dating girls that aren't tall. Also you don't like it when guys don't date you because of your height but yet you do the same thing to guys do when you are dating guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty short, but one of my best friends' is 6'0'' and yes it matters to her. She'd prefer to date a guy that was taller. I don't think it really matters to her if shorter guys don't like her for her height, because she only wants to date guys taller than her anyway.

• Friend care about anything else than height?

• Your question was about height and how tall women feel about height? Why would I think to put anything else in my answer?

• I had more things to say after that. you know the details down below

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think it has to be that big of a deal. I am 5'10 and honestly, if I care about a guy I don't really care about his height. My last boyfriend was my height and I wore heels with him and it wasn't a problem for me. He said that it made him feel small, but he didn't make me stop wearing them. I will say there is a nice feeling about having someone taller because then I feel like he is a more dominant person and he is willing to stand up for me. It's kind of a masculine trait that I like to look for. But, I wouldn't reject a guy simply because he was shorter than me.

• Well I'm 6'1, so I wouldn't be like shorter next to you but if a tall lady wore heels & towered over me. I would try to be more flirty and say heels make you more beautiful. Kind of have to be like 6'1 or 6'2 then put on heels to tower over me well lol. In my opinion looking up at a taller woman is like looking up into heaven lol I do, I understand what you feel about a taller guy the only problem is a lot of guys can be wimps lol. A character trait defines how tough you are better than how you look

• I think personality should definitely have an effect on your attraction to someone. But for me, height has something to do with it as well. I'm 5'4 and I like guys that are at least a couple of inches taller than me. Maybe 5'6? I really like guys that are a lot taller than me though. If I was really attracted to someone shorter than me (which is not likely because not many people are) I would consider going out with him. To answer your initial question, yes. I would very much like a guy who is a bit taller than me. But Will I base my whole attraction on just height? No.

• One of my friend is tall and she just want taller men. I can't blame her, she keeps seeing tall men going for small women (it's the case for me and many friends). I get your point but it's well known that women almost always want taller men.

• Yeah only cares about taller men as from what you are telling me. My point about the whole height is that she shouldn't bug guys for being with shorter girls when she does the height thing with guys too. Seriously if your friend sat down thought more about some guys are shorter girl. It is because height. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a lot more about personality/

• I understand you prefer something more on the opposite which is normal. It sounds like though you cares more about the inside than the outside which is good. :) Don't think I don't about looks at all. I just to make sure I have someone that treats me right. How tall is your friend btw?

• She's 5ft7

• Height is definitely an important factor for most women. On our site you can select the height of your matches in search query and women very often choose to search for men that are taller than them . Its a primitive instinct for the male to be the larger mate. I find that some males often feel emasculated by taller women.

• Well those males that worry about that are chickens clearly

• I'm not worried about how tall a guy is but most guys don't want to date a girl that is as tall or taller then they are.

• Well I wouldn't mind a taller girl even though there isn't that many taller than 6'1 but some guys are also worried too. I don't see a reason why. Men get tough from strong will and effort not looking a certain way. May I ask how tall you are btw?

• look for mrquestion18

• I mean my name is mrquestionman18 but I can't friend you because you are hidden from public view

• If my guy isn't taller than I, or at least AS tall, it's going to be awfully hard for me to feel feminine with him. Yes, that's a must have.

• Feminine is more of personality thing and accepting what you are naturally. There isn't a golden rule or whatever that says the man has to be taller. BTW a taller man doesn't make feminine. You could get a taller man that treats you like crap and fails to respect as a woman. If looks are so important to you then don't bug men for picking girls based on their looks.

• If being womanly is about how big you then that;s totally messed up. I know girls who are more womanly than you and aren't shorter. You clearly have more society definition of what is womanly. You want to stick with that then fine but seriously isn't the best way to be womanly. Also curves aren't it either. There's only one definition of womanly you are stuck on a made up definition . Why don't you tell me your whole definition of it please. Partial strong not the strongest woman I have seen.

• SMH, I give up. Good luck to you.

• they do worry

• Sometimes I wish they were more honest at least. I understand they prefer something more but treat it as something as more important or the same is really bad because it shows you aren't looking the best for you and that will treat you the best.

• what do you mean?

• What I mean Is I wish that more women were more honest. I sometimes get tired of girls that try to pretend to be something they aren't or they be honest about how they feel about certain things. I'm also saying I wish they would act more mature and prove to they are worth my time.

What Guys Said 2

• Too many women place the height of a man as the most important criteria in dating, second only to money. I'm only 5-feet-6 and women avoid me as if I am the living plague. Women do not feel "protected" by short men...even though I have 11 guns and carry a knife on me at all times. The reasons why women demand taller men are many but it is an important qualification for women. I have an older Chinese woman I'd love to marry who is 5-feet-11 but she is not interested in any man shorter than her but can't figure out why she does not have a Chinese-only lover. Go figure. I personally have no care about such insignificant things about women in my choice of sex partners or lovers, I'm just not that shallow.

Is there any hope? Probably not

• It's a big deal for women. The women I meet online when they tell me how often guys have lied about their age, it's nuts. I also have a buddy who I used to hang out with often outright tell me his height holds him back from getting dates. Women tend to like "dominant" men and part of being "dominant" is being able to stand "over" them and make them feel small.