When the guy you are dating leans his head against yours while watching TV or laying beside him?

Or while you are sleeping leans down and kisses the top of your head while holding you

Does it mean he has deep feelings for you or am I looking too much into it. Been dating for 6 months

Most Helpful Girl

• He's comfortable and he likes you

What Guys Said 1

• It does mean that he really likes you, however, six months is a little too soon in my opinion.

What Girls Said 3

• My boyfriend does that to me when where sitting toghter he leans on me once and a while if I don't lean of him. Or if we lay down and I put my head on his chest or whatever he leans his head on me to comfort me he says then I'll look up and kiss him on the cheek or lips and then lay the way I was. Then he would kiss my cheek or forehead or lips a little later on. I think it's cute and he really likes you if he does that. I've been dating my bf for 4 months now

• he really likes you and is comfortable with you

• YES ! probably loves you ...