I feel kinda guilty and confused for french kissing this Girl...I need some Advice?

•I was dancing in the Club and this pretty girl kinda scream cause someone body stood on her toe,And I went up to her held her by the hip and asked was she okay and then she grabbed my hips pulled me forward and kissed me and then she grabbed my hand and brought me to one of the seats in the Club.

•• We were french kissing for about 30minutes and then she was smiling every few minutes we kissed and then I put my arm around her and she did the same to me and she said I'll be back in a minute,I waited exactly 1minute and incase she didn't show back up I went back over to my friends and danced.

••• I feel bad that I frenched kissed someone :( I didn't know and I'm a 21 single male.Advice would be great thank you so much for your time!

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you didn't force her to kiss you in any way, there's no reason why you should feel bad. It was in a club for one, and hooking up is a large part of the club atmosphere. There was also alcohol involved, I'd imagine.

Lastly, she pulled you to her and initiated the kiss, so all's well as long as you enjoyed it! :)

What Girls Said 6

• Why would you feel guilty?

You didn't force yourself on her, and she equally wanted it to happen as well.

You just feel that way because that isn't something you are used to doing.

But trust me, it is okay.

Life is about having fun and not taking every thing so critically.

• You should probably feel more bad for leaving after just a minute. I'm pretty sure she went to the bathroom or something, and that often takes a while if there's a line and she has to check her makeup and so on. Why exactly do you need advice?

• Lol, it's cute that you helped her. But I'm struggling to understand why it is you feel guilty? You are single and young, that's just part of growing up and exploring, haha. I'm also wondering why you left before she came back? Didn't you want to at least get her number? :-P

• if both of you are single, then there is nothing wrong because she is also the one who initiated it

• I find it sweet you feel guilty but you shouldn't and there's really no harm done!

• Lol, why the hell do you feel bad? and why did you leave so quickly? That's kind of messed up. I thought you were gay btw?

What Guys Said 2

• I would have waited more than a minute.

• Lucky!