Do you text a guy after every date thanking him?

So I am going on my second date with a guy tonight. And after the first date, I texted him saying thank you and I had a good time and stuff.

Do guys like that every date? Or is that annoying lol

Most Helpful Girl

• If I liked him, yes, I'd text him after the date to say thank you and mention that I'd want to see him again. It'd usually just happen because I'd be so excited because I liked him, I'd just want to tell him again, basically. But I wouldn't hound him, I'd just send the one. When/if he responds is a great tell.

What Guys Said 2

• It would be weird to me if a girl said "thank you." A date is supposed to be a mutual thing, you shouldn't have to thank each other.

• Of course, it's cute and us guys need to hear that the girl enjoyed herself!

What Girls Said 3

• I text my boyfriend every time when I get home (he doesn't pick me up from my house...long story)...he asks me to txt him so he knows I got home safely...

I dont' think it's annoying

• I'll call him and tell him again that I had a nice time.

• Well I did