Girls why do you do this when kissing a guy?

Girls why would you kiss a guy once, then pull away, look at him, and then start making out with him? Is it to like test to see if he's okay with it or something else?

Most Helpful Girl

• The answer is actually kind of silly. It could be a few things. The first is, the girl might think it makes the moment more "intense". We are highly influenced by what we see on the media and I've seen this type of thing in a lot of movies. Another thing it could possibly be is that girls aren't necessarily just interested in the act of kissing but who they are doing it with and so stopping and looking at you could kind of reinforce that. And last, kind of like you said, a girl wants to see your reaction.

What Girls Said 3

• It's more of testing the water sort of thing to see your reaction of whether you like the kiss or not.

• I think it's more of a flirty move...I don't really think it's to test a guy to see if he's OK with it...at least in my opinion...answer mine?

link

• Sometimes I do it to build anticipation or just to be cute if I want to connect with him by looking in his eyes

What Guys Said 2

• I have no clue why women do that but I'm certianly not opposed to it lol.

• I like it when girls do that.