Great First Date...I Thought?

So went out with this guy NYE and had a really nice time. We got along well and he seemed interested, at the end of it he said his face hurt from smiling so much. So since he has texted me "Good Morning Beautiful" each day but beyond that, haven't heard much from him. I am not texting him like crazy because I don't want to look needy and I understand he hAs a job & a life. We didn't text like crazy before but it feels like he texts less now. Am I just over- thinking? Is he not as interested? I swear the whole trying to figure out if someone likes you or not is gonna drive me crazy lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Try spending time with him in a non-dating sitaution, to get an idea of what he's like in 'veryday life.' Yes, dating is so artificial, as you see, you can't figure out whether he actually likes you as a person or not!

That's why I stopped the formal dating game back in my teens.

What Guys Said 2

• What you could do is think ahead: what would like to do together with him (something he would like as well). Than, propose him.

For example: "hey, I really enjoyed the nice moments with you last Friday. Shall we give it another go? You would make me very happy!".

• Firstly, with the way you describe his texts to you, it's COMPLETELY clear he likes you. That should have been obvious. Secondly, don't play games. If you want to text him, text him!

He has reached out to you through texts, so reach out to him back! Seriously. Just say something simple. Say you had a good time and would like to see him again.

What Girls Said 1

• it's TWO DAYS omg! maybe you are not being receptive enough he is reaching out and trying