Do you think he's upset with me?

So last night, we went out for the second time and were having so much fun. It was a little past midnight and my mom made me come home because she still hasn't met him and so she's still a little nervous and stuff. I texted him that night thanking him and apologizing but he never texted me back yet and I'm really worried that he is angry with me but I can't help that they wanted me back home, you know?

Guys- would you be angry at the girl if this happened? He seemed really sad and still wanted to hang out, and I did too.

Most Helpful Girl

• if he likes you he won't be angry

What Guys Said 3

• He's not angry. Why do girls PANIC when guys don't text them back immediately? Texting is not the end all be all of communication. I'd be a lot more worried if you were TALKING to him and he just didn't say anything back.

• He could just be busy if this happend to me I would understand and wouldn't be angry.

• Unless you were supposed to have sex and you suddenly changed your mind about it so you could go home, I don't see why he would be upset about it.

What Girls Said 3

• If he's angry, then he's immature and only after one thing. And a little past midnight isn't bad at all... it's not like you went home at 8:30. Hang back and see whether he answers. If not, believe me, you're not missing out.

• If he is angry that's really petty and you shouldn't worry about it. Wait a while and just see what happens.

• without a doubt