How can I stop wanting to cuddle?

Honestly, I know guys hate it, so I don't wanna be that pathetic girl that "always wants to cuddle" But the truth is, I do. It sucks. Makes me feel pathetic and weak. Why do guys hate cuddling? I'm logic based and hope if it's properly explained I can understand the point of view better and stop these dumb urges

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to cuddle like ALL THE TIME. It just may look bad for guys too so they don't show it, but that depends in the level of douche bagary they are.

What Guys Said 10

• Most guys do love it. Maybe you need to look around some more. Maybe guys are afraid it is not "macho" or whatever. Don't stop the cuddling!

• You need one of these girl, stat.

link

Don't worry, there's no shame in it, hell I rock that pillow all the time when I get lonely for human contact.

• XD Was looking for a solution a bit lower on the creepy scale

• We love it, you've just fallen for the stereotypical information about guys and are making a general idea. Although not ALL guys will love it, or want to cuddle all the time. But the majority do like to...secretly...

• I love to cuddle as well a lot of guys do I think it strengthens the bond between a man and women there's nothing unmanly about spending time with your darlin. After all you can't call yourself a man if you can't take care of your lady.

• You simply need a guy that enjoys cuddling, there's plenty of them out there! :)

• I don't know how to stop wanting to, but I also love cuddling.

• I like cuddling.

• I like to cuddle with girls, I don't get why some guys hate it.

• I absolutely love to cuddle when I have a girlfriend. Not all guys are like that.

• Guys love to cuddle... I have no idea where this idea about guys hating it comes from.

What Girls Said 3

• Most guys love it. I think cuddling is wonderful but my boyfriend loves cuddling more than I do.

• don't know where you got your info from.

most guys love cuddling. unless he is not into you at all.

• grab your pillow