Please help me out guys. Should I text him "good luck" or leave him alone?

My crush is a college athlete.

I always text him "Good luck" in the game days.

So we are on school break for a month now. He never texts me first!

I texted him "Merry Christmas" and he texted me back "Merry Christmas to you too!"

That's the end of our conversation. And we haven't texted since then (bc I haven't texted him first).

So I feel like he doesn't like like me. And maybe I need to move on. But I still want to be friend with him.

Tomorrow is the game day.

1. So should I still text him "Good luck" or just leave him alone?

2. I'm million % sure that he will text me "Thanks!" so should I start the conversation with him after that or leave it?

Thanks

I can't talk to him in person. We are on school break right now.

Most Helpful Girl

• As us geordies say "shy bains get nowt" In translation "Shy people get nothing"

Don't be shy! Text him first but DO NOT annoy him! If you feel like he's being blunt don't reply for a few days or if its like after 5pm reply the next day saying "Sorry I fell asleep;" And continue what you were talking about.

What Guys Said 5

• I think I may be too late but I would leave it alone and do your best to move on. If a guy is genuinely interested in you they'll make an effort, and it will be fairly obvious. The fact that you always have to text first, and he makes no real effort to carry on a conversation or see what's going on with you tells me that he has other priorities. I hope it works out for the best for you either way!

• You just text him "good luck", and that's all? That's pretty weird... Yes you need to make conversation and try to ask him out.

• Im in college also. Stop texting, and go talk to him. You can't let life pass you by right?

• When school starts back up, talk to him.

• Do you usually talk at school ?! Is he showing interest ?

If you really want to send a message send him smth like "promise you'll win tonight, we are counting on you, wishing you best of luck"

Something that he'll need to answer with more than Thank you, you too...

What Girls Said 2

• I'd not say anything, you were busy and forgot...see what happens. If he contacts you the reply with something that starts a conversation. If he doesn't text you then I'd say he's not interested and move on

• Try to ask questions rather than sending him stuff he doesn't need to respond to.

"Tell me if you win tonight? ;)"