Kiss on the forehead...Thoughts?

My friends and I were talking and I think its sweet when a guy kisses a girls forehead friend or other wise one of my friends said its a slam if a guys kisses you there. Thoughts?

• Sweet
  • Friendzone
  • Reminds me of my grandma

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean it can be a friendzone moment if you are expecting a kiss on the lips or something and he goes to your forehead instead, if you are into him and he isn't. It is so sweet when guys kiss you on the forehead also when girls do it to a guy. Nothing bad though :)

What Guys Said 3

• Not at all. The girl I'm seeing now loves em. She has to stand on her tip toes to kiss me anyways, so it's an accessible spot

• It's sweet, and could conjure intimacy, in a sense.

• If we kiss your forehead we like you.

What Girls Said 6

• My boyfriend kisses me there whenever I'm sad. I find it really sweet and comforting. I mean it's not romantic in any way like a real kiss and I don't get turned on by it either, but I mean it's just nice it shows that they care

• I think it's sweet. Then again I'm a fan of pretty much all kisses.

• I think it's sweet, I see it a sign of affection, like how a mother kiss their kids on their forehead when putting them to bed or like when you're with your significant other and you fall asleep and they put covers on you to keep warm and they kiss you on the forehead.

• its sweet and affectionate

• It's sweet. I'm small compared to my boyfriend so it's easy for him to do it and I melt when he does.

• Love it