Why my online lover is planning his future with me?

Basically I started sexting a stranger who lives in another country recently. I met him in those random chatting app. We exchanged numbers and we had a couple of good sext. Then he started to tell me how much he loves me and even started to plan his future with me. He said he will fly to my country and he wants me to marry him. He said he's got money so I don't have to worry about anything. Is this genuine? I read a lot about online dating scam but it looks like the traits were... If one has to suspect.. From my side rather than him. I just don't know if I should invest my heart because ... I kinda develop crush on him as well. You think he is serious ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone is willing to fly half way around the world, to be in a relationship with someone they haven't met yet, claims to love them, then desires to marry the same person before they even really get to date them, or even had physical connection of any kind, and is willing to pay for everything. Does this sound like someone who's been doing well in the dating field? Assuming your answer is no, then you should realize there is probably a reason WHY. This is also assuming this guy is even being truthful, which is a reasonable doubt to have from the get go.

Yea, no offense girly, horrible idea.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes it's a scam. Stop messaging him ASAP. What they do is when they claim they're gonna fly to you they suddenly "have a bank problem" and try to get you to send them money until it "gets worked out."

One "girl" tried doing this to me claiming she was on a vacation in Africa. I flipped out and worried that I would have international texting charges(which I didn't) meaning she was most likely not in Africa.

• well , I met my girlfriend on this site , and we are pretty much together for 2 years now :p from different countries inside EU

• Is this a joke?

What Girls Said 1

• maybe he likes you or maybe he's trying to get an entry to your country or something