Busy for the holidays or just not interested?

Sooo I met this chick on a dating app lol, we talked only a few times over the last few years, but about 2 months ago I messaged her on Facebook inviting her to a party she said she couldn't go because her mom was in the hospital, I told her it was cool and id pray for her, she thanked me and said that she'd like to hang out next week, so the next week she ends up inviting me to this event from her school, I missed it unfortunately... I wrote on her Facebook wall near the end of November and she basically said that she didn't hate me or anything that she was just busy with work and school and to hit her up during first week of December, I messaged her on the 9th a few days after her birthday asking how it was and she said she spent it in the ER when I asked her about it she said she was sick and then signed off. on Christmas eve I messaged her telling her I hadn't forgotten about her that I was just caught up with car issues and what not and hat id still like to meet up with her after the holidays, and then I wished her and her family a merry Christmas, she didn't see the message until 3 days later, on Sunday I told her " don't know if its any easier for you or if you even want to, but here's my number if you want to text, " and left her my number, she didn't see it until Wednesday but she didn't respond nor did she text me, I'm guessing its over, but I'm not sure if I should just keep waiting or maybe try to catch her when she's online

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's over. She may have met somebody else, gotten busy etc... I'd forget about this girl.

What Girls Said 4

• Probably a bit of both.

Keep texting her if it's a nice thing to do but understand you should probably date other girls. Doesn't matter if they are girls you meet in person or online, just don't get too hung up on a girl you only met online and never in person.

• if you never met in person forget it...not worth your time

• She has lost patience.

• not interested, I would make time for somebody if I needed to

What Guys Said 2

• Cut this off. Your worrying over a neverbe. This is not going to happen and you kind of stepped in it when you did not contact her on her birthday.

• I did though, I just wished her a happy birthday, I didn't make plans with her because I don't really know her we've never met I thought it would be weird, and she basically told me to contact her after she graduates and she stil had a week left

• never met in person?

it's over and done.

• Naw just on Facebook and we talk ocassionally about TV shows, we only talked a few times in the last few years, but I'm pretty sure she hasn't had a boyfriend the whole time