Girls, do you think that it's pathetic that an 18 y/o guy has never kissed a girl?

I'm 18, never had sex, relationship, or even kissed a girl... I consider it do be pathetic, do girls really care about that stuff?

Most Helpful Girl

• It is not pathetic that you have not had a relationship with a girl or kissed one. Actually, I think it is a very good characteristic because it shows that you care about your purity and are willing to save it. When you do meet that special girl, she will appreciate that you saved it for her and that you did not give it up easily whereas other people have. It also shows that you have high moral standards that are not easily subdued by others opinions. To girls that have high moral values, they will not only appreciate this quality but admire it.

In today's world, people usually contract STD's because they have had sex with more than one partner and as a result they pass it on to their other partners. Girls who are virgins and girls that have not contracted STD will appreciate that you did not have sex yet and have not contracted the disease. They will also appreciate the fact that you value the emotional, mental,and spiritual content of the relationship rather than the physical by taking the time to explore these aspects within yourself first before starting a relationship with them.

What Girls Said 9

• nah I know a lot of people (guys and girls) who didn't kiss anyone until sometime in college. it's not pathetic. and no, most girls don't care about that, as long as you're not purposely avoiding kissing or relationships, then that could potentially cause an issue lol. :)

• Most guys I know at this age have done none of these things, so you're fine. And actually most girls haven't done anything either. So chillax. And if anything a lot of people don't want to hear about your past or experiences or whatever when they are interested in dating you (at least for some people)(and not immediately - so it shouldn't really affect whether or not they like you).

• Sort of... it's cute in books and movies but that's usually because the guy is super sexy (; Not having had sex before isn't really a big deal. Not kissing a girl isn't necessarily "pathetic". Girls who like "to wear the pants" would probably find it as a huge turn-on actually because they'd get to teach you. Also some virgins might too because they'd be embarrassed as well (but I'd say that's not the majority) Good luck brah (;

• No not at all

• Personally not at all. I find it endearing.

• Slightly...

• It's not pathetic at all

• No many girls haven't done any of that either

• No there are a lot of guys and girls like that

You're not alone

What Guys Said 2

• i had my first kiss when I was 21 I am still 21 so if a girl really likes you she will teach you not everyone kiss when they are 14 or whatever so just wait you're time wil come

• I'm 25 and the same as you, it's not pathetic, it just hasn't happened yet.