My ex keeps contacting me. Should I respond?

I broke up with him 3 weeks ago. He sexted another woman and I ended it. He has contacted me 3 times (once every week). The day after I ended it with him, he texted me to ask why I deleted him on fb. The second week, he called me from his cell but only let the phone ring once and then stopped the call. And then the third week, he texted "I miss you so much."

Why contact me? I ended it and don't ever plan to look back. What are his intentions? Should I respond or ignore him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ignore him, if he can't see the reason why or understand that he done wrong, then he never will, and ignoring him will eat at him for ages, so ignore him, show him the same respect he did you,x

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like he wants to get back together. Since you have no intentions of doing so, you can either ignore him or ask him to stop contacting you.

• Don't respond at all. It's over. Don't let him drag you back in.

What Girls Said 1

• I think if you don't want anything to do with him rather don't talk to him any more or text him and say it's over for sure, he knows what he did, and it would be best if he stopped contacted you.