How do you feel about cuddling- like it or not?

simple question- do you like cuddling or not? feel free to explain either way if you so desire. :)

• I LOVE CUDDLING
  • I like cuddling
  • I'm neutral
  • I don't like cuddling
  • I HATE CUDDLING

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. When I really love cuddling and I'm in the mood for it, she wants to do make out and such. When I'm in the mood for making out and such she only wants to cuddle...

But yes, I like cuddling a lot. Bonus if I could go to sleep while doing it!

What Guys Said 17

• It's one of my favorite things to do. Second only to grunting out a colossal steamer

• Love it! How could you not!? Holding a girl tight in your arms and around your own body, its intimate protection in a way haha.

• Meow meow cuddles!

• Depends on my mood. Most of the time I love snuggling up with a warm willing woman. Just watch out for pokey bits occasionally. :-)

• I personally like it, it feels good to have someone in your arms and it helps to strengthen bonds between partners giving you a safe secure feeling plus its just nice to do.

• I LOVE CUDDLING!

nothing feels better than having someone in your arms, now I an urge to cuddle someone after thinking about it

• I dig that shit

• I own a shirt that says, "I fucking love to cuddle."

I wear it a lot.

Because I love to cuddle.

• Love it. Nothing better than a feeling of closeness.

• I like cuddling :)

yeah, it's good.

• Love it 100%.

• I usually like it, kinda depends what mood I'm in and what happened before hand.

• I tolerate it, but it's not something I would initiate.

• I love it. Warmth from body to body

• i love having a girl next to me wrapped in my arms! total Bliss!

• Aw I wish I had someone to cuddle with! I've never had anyone to cuddle with :(

• Heck I love it

What Girls Said 14

• Sometimes it's good, sometimes not so much. My boyfriend LOVES cuddling. But he's a freaking furnace so I can only handle it for so long before I'm practically dying of heat stroke lol.

• I'm so jealous lol

• It's hard to find a guy who loves cuddling and I adore warm guys lol I'm just messing around

• My boyfriend is like this as well. I had the bright idea to cuddle to sleep with him one night and almost died of heat stroke! Every time I tried to pull away he would clench onto me tighter in his sleep. I had to wake him up because I was just burning in all of that heat!

• There's something nice about feeling safe in a guy's arms. It's wonderful to be both physically and mentally close to someone at the same time.

• Cuddling is OK, but definitely not all the time.

The mood has to be right.

• I love cuddling, it's just a good feeling. However, I hate holding hands- I avoid this as much as I can.

• Just wondering, But why don't you like holding hands?

• It just does nothing for me. Plus then you have one hand out of use and your hands eventually get sweaty and it just gets kind of gross.

• I love cuddling but I have to be in the right mood. Sometimes if I'm really sick or really upset I just want to be left alone. But I love feeling safe and secure in a guy's arms wrapped in warmth (I'm a freeze baby).

• Enjoy Greatly.

• Option B. I like cuddling I have a connection with. If not I find it a bit awkward..

• It depends, I like to cuddle just not all the time. Some times I like space.

• I love to cuddle!

• Big dislike ;) it's annoying and uncomfortable

• voted a

• I LOVE CUDDLING!

• As distant as I am, once I'm comfortable with myself and with someone else, I love cuddling. My life hasn't really been flooded with affection, so I'm always weary but grateful when I get a chance to hug, hold hands, and cuddle.

• I LOVE cuddling. I can't even describe how much I love it. when I haven't cuddled in a while I literally crave it. It just feels so good esp when the guy is muscular and he has his arms around you while you lay on his chest <3