Were you ever afraid of dating someone you know will make you happy?

Have you ever been in that kind of situation? I kinda am with a certain guy. I know I make the guy happy, and he has told me I treat him better than any other girl. Yet, he seems scared. I know he has thought about trying for something more with us though. He has told me, and we flirt back and forth. I wanna try to help him believe that giving it a chance would be a good idea, but I don't want to seem like I'm pushing the issue. Got any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can try, but make sure you take it slow with him. Because he might be scared of getting hurt, or him hurting you. If really likes you, and you really like him. Then go for it, But if you have to expect its going to be rough ride, and if you leave when gets too much, that might just destroy him with girls for a long time.

You have to think very carefully. If this gets too much for you? are you willing to stick with him all the way? if not? I suggest you move on, and leave him to sort out his issues.

• I will always stick with him. I'm not the type to easily abandon someone.

• Well then go for it, you have nothing to loose.

• Sorry QA for my rude comments below. But the girl below annoyed with her complete ignorance, about men.

What Guys Said 2

• Keep pushing him a little bit. I used to be the same way! By pushing him, you will be making him believe that you Want him and want to be with him and this will gain trust. :)

• Yes I am right know I don't want to be wrong and loose all hope of a future with this girl so I've been contimplating it for a month now

What Girls Said 3

• It's scary as all hell. You just got show that your not going to hurt him

• He is worried about hurting me though.

• No it's probably purely him thinking that your amazing and he doesn't think he can handle going out with you because he'll probably fall to hard and get hurt again

• I always feel scared of being attached to people who i think will make me so happy. Because once you get used to them and you trust them too much, you get hurt even more in the eventual ending.

• He may like you but does not want a relationship. Some guys like to have their cake and eat it too. I mean he may be In a situation where he can't have a relationship. If he loves you he would make a way to be with you no matter what

• Some guys just want sex and they will use "i don't want a relationship" as an excuse. I had a close male friend who had a girlfriend here. Now his ex. But when I asked him about a relationship he said no then preceded days later to ask me for sex. You have never been a woman

• just because you do not like my opinion and just because you do not agree with my opinion does not give you the right to act immature intro my answer obviously you took my answer personal if you feel you have to curse and act like a child. I'm smiling because your comment is going to get deleted anyways genius. first of all I never even claimed that I knew a lot about me and I just stated my opinion. You are extremely butthurt. I guess you thought I wasn't going to defend myself and let you

• insult me. Lmao. you are funny you must be used to trolling peoples answers and not getting a response I see you have met your match. I am a much better person to you I can already tell and I do not know you I'm not going to stoop down to your elementary level