Dating a poet/writer and artist?

As a oil painter of the Dutch masters style and a writer and poet I'm curious. Does being any of those things make a difference to you ladies would you date a artist and writer/poet and why.

Most Helpful Girl

• being an author and poet myself and having dabbled in art a person who can challenge me intellectually would be ideal however i have yet to meet somebody like that as all the guys i know are immature and onlt want one thing

• I like the same in a women it's nice to be able to talk about the arts with your parnter. And not hsve to explain to them what every little thing is. And I love sharing my writing and getting feedback on it.

• Thank you.

• your welcome.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• Off the subject - given these professions why did you choose such a mundane profile image? Why not choose one that gives a feel for who you are?

• Iv been busy working on a painting and getting ready to go to school to get certified in personal training. I've been real busy so I have not had the chance to finish my profile all the way yet.

• Ah, a still life artist.

• Yup though I like doing landscapes as well but those are two the Dutch masters did were still lifes and landscapes.