Why hasn't he called?

Okay so I have been talking to this guy for about 2 weeks saw him about 3 times last time was our first I guess the first "real" date. He was even willing to meet my mom and he did. We went to have dinner he was a gentlemen he took me to his house to meet his parents but he parents were busy . So I thought it was a good date overall. It's about to be one week and he hasn't called.. So I'm assuming that he is just not into me? What do you guys think? I have texted him once to see if he wanted to have some drinks.. He said he was tired.. so I told him well maybe we'll hang out again soon and I didn't get a response back from him... So I just think he is not into me so I don't think ill be getting a call back or still too soon?. What do you guys think?

P.s He is a little shy.

Most Helpful Guy

• its really hard to tell what going on. but 2 weeks is very early for show and telling him off to family. just be ready for him distancing away.

What Guys Said 1

• Hang out with your friends go out some where have fun, he'll call.

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry to say but I don't think that he is very interested in you. I also think it was way to early for meeting the parents.

The best thing to do is just carry on with your life, have fun and move on. When the time is right and you least expect it, someone else will come along.