What do you think I should do after all this?

So I was finally ably to take this girl that I met on POF on a date. It started off well, but after an hour or so she started asking me to buy her all these expensive drinks over and over and over again, she didn't seem like she was too fond of dancing with me (instead she was dancing by herself) and at the end of the night she invited all of her friends (which she ran into at the club)into my car (without asking me) to give them a ride back to her house (she sat in the back seat) at which point she just hugged me and said good night (even though I did not say I wanted to end the date) and that next time she said we'll go to a restaurant.(a real date scenario) Now I'm not sure if I should text her/see her again. I am a little put off by what happened but getting dates on POF is a rarity for me as I'm sure it is with a lot of guys (due to the fickleness of most of the women on that site) So my question is should I just forget about what happened and try again with her? Or should I just move on?

• Try again with her.
  • Move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's a damn scrub! Move on from this one! I wouldn't even contact her, and give her a big head that you still might be interested. Go on a different dating site if you are having bad luck with POF, and that girl is just a downright scrub, and you don't deserve someone that treats you like that. On a first date it's funny people always make the best impressions on the first date, and this girl just let her true colors out on the first date, which is a good thing in a way, cause it's better to know now, than to know when you have a established relationship with her and your emotions are invested. She disrespected you on so many levels! I wouldn't give her the time and day, my friend. Hope everything works out for you, and remember there are billions of other women in this world, you'll find your honey somewhere, haha! Take care! :)

• Thank you for best answer! :)

• Your'e welcome! Yeah unfortunately I did break down and text her last night :( but I won't make that mistake again!

What Girls Said 6

• I see you already gave best answer, and she said exactly what I would have said so I am really l only answering this to say do OkCupid. I have done a lot of online dating and that is the best free site out there. No joke. I like all the questions you get to answer so before a first date you know people on such a deeper level than sites like POF allow.

Good luck!

• thats funny, I met my boyfriend on POF! lol but after having many failures beforehand. it can be tricky. yeah, move on with this one, sounds like she was just using you which is such a shitty thing to do, especially when she's on a dating website. you'll find someone so much better.

• she's just using you... move on

• Move on. Don't settle for less just because you don't get dates often.Do you really want to waste your time and money on some girl that looks at you like a free night of drinks? I found some amazing guys on POF. Keep searching, your time will come.

• She no good, move on. She was bored with you that why she invited her friends she think you a chump

• I've heard POF is the worst of the worst of dating sites.

What Guys Said 1

• Move on dude she doesn't seem worth the time or money.