Girls, how good are you at picking up hints?

I met a girl at a party a month ago. I enjoyed talking to her and suggested that we should go grab some drinks something. She said it sounded good and gave me her number. Instead of going to a bar, we decided to meet up a week later for a casual dinner.

A day later, I texted her, letting her know I had a good time at dinner and had fun getting to know her. I also asked if she would like to go out for dinner again. She said yes and said hanging out with me was a lot of fun. And that we should do something once she comes back from vacation.

Did I make the right moves? Do you think I dropped obvious hints? Do you think she knows that I am interested or is she oblivious?

We don't really text much, and she never initiates. So, am I supposed to initiate and make plans once she comes back?

I'm really new at this whole dating stuff, so I have no idea what to do next...

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds good to me. If you aren't sure, ask her to let you know when she's back so you can arrange something. Like that you should be able to gauge her interest a little?

To answer your question, unfortunately I'm usually clueless when it comes to pick up at hints like this, but even I would be able to if the guy was being as obvious as you're.

What Girls Said 8

• Sounds good. Keep at it. Don't be afraid to flirt with her or encourage her to initiate as well.

• Yeah you're supposed to initiate and make plans when she comes back. And yeah she knows you're interested.

You've done everything right so far.

• Im terrible at hints, I might pick up but I don't like assuming, just don't want to mistakely get led on and get my heart broken.

• I'm terrible at picking up hints, usually a guy would just have to say something to my face.

• You're doing fine, wait till she gets back and see where it goes

• I think you did things right, so wait until she gets back from vacation and plan something then.

• It's fine. Wait for her to come back from vacation is all there is to do now.

• Yeah, she's definitely telling you that you should hit her up when she gets back from vacation. It's good to take things slow at first, too.

What Guys Said 0