Would you be turned off by a bad kiss?

So I'm 17, I've never kissed a girl using tongue and I haven't kissed a girl at all since I was 7. I've had some opportunities but I always freezed out of fear for some reason and it kept being delayed.

I'm afraid I will be rejected over a bad kiss. Or worse, that the girl in question would spread rumours about it. In your experience, is this sonething that can actually happen?

Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to feel the exact same way, but trust me, it comes naturally! Just keep it simple (no tongue) until you start to get the hang of it. If you're uncomfortable, let the other person lead! And honestly, you're so young that the girl is certainly nervous as well, and is probably more focused on how she's doing. Your first one might be a little bit awkward, not gonna lie, but you can pick it up quickly. As for possibly spreading rumors, like I said you're so young that most people your age don't have enough experience to differentiate between good and bad kissing. Just relax, keep it simple, and go slowly.

Good luck!

What Girls Said 4

• I was freaked out about my first kiss until I have been given a chance for it with the guy I am crazy about and I told myself: You can't back down now! It's now or never! so I did it! I was so scared but the guy was "kinda experienced" so it came so naturally! Just be gentle and it will come naturally! Don't freak out, go ahead and do it! I don't think something can actually go wrong except if you are really nervous and don't calm down! Just chillax and Good Luck:)

• If I really liked the guy, then no. Maybe it'd be little disappointing not a big deal because first times tend to be awkward so don't stress and you'll be fine.

• I think you must tell her tat its gonna b your first kiss and then go ahead so then she might understand ...cause you can get better hope she'll understand and all the best on your first kiss...

• Yes it would be a turn off

What Guys Said 1

• No, if it's the first time for the other person doing it or that person is learning to get better at it