Am I deserving this when I accept it?

Me and my boyfriend broke up in July, started dating again in August, and broke up in October, and he keeps comming back, but leaving me again or fooling me, but I still miss him everyday and dream about him, I would do anything to have him!

How can I possible miss him? He made out with two girls during our relationship behind my back, he lied about it, he stole money from me, came back to me, started dating me, then left me for another girl, and then he came to me crying about her as if I was nothing, how can I still feel so dead without him? Any tips on how to move on? :(

Most Helpful Girl

• no one deserves to be hurt by someone the love let alone get money stole from you . so no you don't deserve it but the fact that you can't get over him kind of is your fault . you know he is bad for you yet you take him back you don't even give your self time to get over him before he comes right back in the picture . your not silly or stupid for taking him back .. you just think you love him and when you think that its hard to just let it go . you are seeing things with your heart instead of your brain .. I know It hard but you got to ask your self why you keep taking him back . I'm sure you will say because you love him .. but more important does he love you ? because if he don't love you then there is no reason to keep being with him . the fact is that he dumps you then keeps coming back to you so he must care about you or he wouldn't keep coming back right ? WRONG ! he comes back to you because your good to him he only comes back for his own selfish reasons . how do I know this? well when someone loves us "like you love him" they want what is best for us . they don't try to hurt us or lie to us they don't play with our feelings and emotions . they respect us .. HE on the other hand ...

1. HE stole money from you ! - I have a big prob with this fact . not only was it just wrong but that is very hurtful to you he took money from you that you probably needed HE took it he didn't care about you then at all he was being selfish . HE can't be trusted . ANY man who would steal money from his girl is not a good man at all . you should have left him for good right then !

2. HE cheats on you - not only did he steal from you but he goes behind your back and hooks up with other girls . he don't love you or he wouldn't want other girls at all

3. HE plays with your heart . he leaves you for what ever reason and gos and be with another girl then when it didn't work out he came back to you crying about her ! NOT CRYING ABOUT YOU ! but HER ... he only goes back to you to make him self feel better when things are not going his way .. IF you keep taking him back this is going to just happen over and over . YOU do deserve better then that !

So how do you get over him ? first of all you get to set your mind to it that he is not right for you and that being with HIM is keeping you from meeting someone better . tell him he is a liar and a cheat and a thief and that you can't deal with it no more . you owe him no explantion he knows he has treated you wrong . sure you are going to have times when you want him back or even get mad at your self for leaving him but know that you did the right thing . it gets easyer as time goes on . you will get to a point where you don't miss him at all . be strong . don't take his calls or text or his BS no more .. I really hope you move on . NEVER accept this kind of treatment from anyone . love your self enough to not put up with it .

What Guys Said 2

• Well for one break contact with him, or you'll just be tempted to get back with him and then he's going to treat you like crap again. If he were a nicer guy I'd have advised having a good talk so you can find proper closure, but he's definitely not the kind of person you could try that with.

Also, talk about what you're going through to people you trust, people who can be a voice of reason to you. You're feeling too many things at the same time right now to trust your own reasoning, so you need other people to rely on.

Other than that, just try picking up life without him, step by step. It'll be painful and it'll take time, but you'll get there eventually.

• Deserve? No. He's treating you like shit and nobody deserves being treated like shit in a relationship.

Sever all ties. In time you'll get over him.

What Girls Said 5

• it's a brand new year, sweetie, and my motto always has been"Out with the old, in with the new"---and losers are no exceptions. Take your mind off this ONE by finding a hobby, getting involved with something besides ruining your life with this idiot. Go out with your friends even, and when you least expect it, someone more worthy who will not use and abuse you, will pop into your life. Let this one experience be a valuable lesson in future relationships, one in which you definitely learned from. In time, after you have licked your wounds a found again that life is worth living, you won't feel "so dead without him."

• Where one door closes another will open. This is a brand new fresh year, sweetie, and my motto is :"In with the new, out with the old"...and the losers too. Lick your wounds and start thinking of things that will take your mind off this LOSER. Get together with friends, even, start going out. When you least expect it, someone very special, more worthy, who will not use and abuse you, will one day pop into your life. With this guy and this relationship, you now know what to look for next time, what to do and what not to do...Let this one be a valuable lesson from "last year." Good luck.

• Unfortunately this is a normal occurrence. We want what we can't have. You really need to put your foot down and move on. Tell him to stop contacting you. Find someone who will treat you the way you should be treated. Its really hard. And honestly you won't leave him until you're ready YOURSELF and have finally had enough. But you deserve better than this. Take some time to yourself. Find things to do to get your mind off of him.

• cut him off and demand respect. You allowing it shows you have no dignity and self respect. How many times does he or anyone have to dog you out before you say ENOUGH? No one can LOVE YOU if you don't love you.

• I agree with the others, it is time to tell him to leave you alone and cut off contact with him. Hearing about all of his new girlfriends is only going to halt the process of you moving on and getting over him. Just stop talking to him and start meeting new people and dating other guys. He is clearly disrespecting you by whining about other girls, and he doesn't deserve to have you as a shoulder to lean on. Because that's all he wants you for, a person to cry to.