Girls: Would you date a High School guy that has been with 9 girls?

Would you date a High School guy that has been with 9 girls? How many people do you expect a high school guy to have already been with by senior year?

I am a Senior

Been with 9 girls sexually to be clear
Sorry for the confusion
A girl won't date me because I've hooked up with some of her friends and they know how many girls I've been with. They asked my number of partners before we did anything in bed.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Been with 9 girls", meaning date wise or sexually? You are young, a Senior, and obviously not ready for any commitments and enjoy playing the field. Nothing wrong with that. However, just do not give yourself a bad reputation as a "player" or the "school heart breaker." Playing the field is one thing, being a player is another.

• I've been with 9 girls sexually, sorry I wasn't clear

• Okay, I guess I figured that, but didn't want to assume...Depending on the girl, like if she wanted a real relationship and knows "you have been around some", she more than likely is not going to go out with you. Some other girls who are into playing the field and don't mind "a player", will go out with you...If you are counting how many girls you can score with in high school, tooo many will give you a reputation...only if you are "King of your class" will it not matter.

What Girls Said 6

• No, I don't date highschoolers. If I was younger though, I still probably wouldn't- not if he was just open about it like that. There's no need to tell people how many girls you've slept with. 9 is a high number for a high schooler and I wouldn't care to be just a number.

• Thanks, a girl won't date me because I've hooked up with some of her friends and they know how many girls I've been with. They asked my number of partners before we did anything in bed.

• No probably not when I was in high school, definitely not now since that would just be wrong to date someone in high school.

• Thanks for being honest!

• If he agrees to be tested first. No offense

• Depends

• I wouldn't date a high school guy that has been with 9 girls because it would make me a little bit weary of how casually you think of sex. Plus you need to get out of her friend group! Don't sleep with all her friends and then expect her to want to sleep with you!

• Thanks for being honest!

• Ew, no

• Thanks for being honest!

What Guys Said 1

• If an 18 year old senior at my school could score a 14 year old freshman with about your same record and with everyone in the school knowing it, I'm sure you could.

• That would land me in Jail. I'm only going after girls that are close to my age. I done some things with girls who were 14 but I was 16 back then.