Ladies How would you feel if your ex sent you a drunk message like this?

Split up with my ex 5 months ago and finding the break up very hard. She was my first love and. My emotions have been very up and down. I do find it hard at times to cope but it didn't help sleeping with my ex a couple of times a few weeks ago.

Anyone one night I went to a work do got drunk and sent her this message ...

I have finally realized the true person who you are..I have never disregarded any person in my life because I didn't think it would be possible. You are selfish and only care about yourself! I want to thank you for ending it and stopping me from making the worst decision in my life. You have manipulated my feelings and others to succeed your own..this makes you the worst of the kind.. Horrible Two faced! This is closure for me and I can finally say after two years..I do not love a person like this anymore and I can see why, you have opened my eyes to selfishness and greed! Best wishes please change for your own sake.

I was speaking from the heart and I guess it was just an emotional outburst induced with alcohol.

Is the message to harsh or just honest. How would you feel if you received a text like this

Most Helpful Girl

• I commend YOU for your honesty, and wish more guys were as honest, regardless of what the situation is. If this was some sort of "closure" for you, then I hope it worked. Many times, we can "pour our hearts out" better when having a few...the honesty is even better---and the person "on the other end" gets the hint. If I hurt someone I had been with, it would have left me open mouthed and thinking for awhile---maybe it would be time for me to change WHO I AM and how I treat "the ones I love." Before I had gotten married, I did the same thing(in a text)to a man I had been seeing for a year. I had put him to a big test just before New Years, and come to find out, he failed miserably! So two days after HIS TEXT, I sent one of my own---and believe me, this left him "open mouthed and thinking about his ways", I can tell you...I never had heard back from him, because to this day, he is still probably standing there with his mouth WIDE open and guilty as hell! Which was MY intention, much like yours...Gooooood for you, sweetie! It's a new year, find a new girl, and this time, someone worthy of "your sweet words".

What Girls Said 4

• Sounds honest to me, surprised it was that clear if you were drinking

• I would be very heart broken, sad and angry and never want to talk to you again. Just being honest.

• Why would you feel like that? She's ended the relationship then after we broke started seeing someone else pretty much straight away. When it ended she can running back to me and messed me about effectively filling her void until someone else better came along..which she's probably done again..basically just used me to stop her feeling lonely.

• I didn't know the story before I just read the message and imagined my ex sending it to me so I don't know now. But does it really matter how she feels? If she was that mean to you as you say then why do you care so much? Drop it and move on with your life.

• be shocked

• without knowing the back story I can't say whether it is too harsh, totally justified or meaningless ranting from a drunk ex.

it doesn't seem very raw and honest though and I'm glad you wrote from the heart without resorting to swearing or calling her names (like slut, bitch whore)

honestly though if I received that text and didn't deserve it (say she just broke up with you instead of cheating or w.e) id think you were very bitter and werent over me, id also feel like blocking your number in case you decided to continue texting me horrible things that werent true.

if I recieved that text and deserved it (say I cheated and played mind games to mess with your feelings) id feel guilty and hurt but mostly id feel like I was a bad person, id still think you werent over me and bitter though and id block your number

• does seem very raw*** auto correct

• She messed with my feelings and basically she knew I loved her and took advantage of that, when we split she immediately has a rebound boyfriend abs posted it all over Facebook . This hurt me so much. I never heard from her for 3 months then suddenly when they broke up she came running back to me and messed with my head. Until she found someone else again. Basically used me to fill her voids until something better came along. I'm emotionally scared to be honest.

What Guys Said 2

• Oh jeez. Man, just stop texting her. She looked at it and said to herself "God, Spartan123 is such a douche, I'm glad I dumped him. I'm certainly never banging him again"

• ha ha. nice one! but, sadly, the better way to hurt her is to simply bang her and ignore her. Indifference is the best weapon men have to girls who need constant attentiion