What happened with her?

Alright so couple months ago I got really pissed off at my best friend (girl). She claimed that I lead girls on on purpose, is a bad boy wanna be, that I am a two face, like every girl that I meet, date bad girls (like ones that cheat on all their bf's) and should date girls like her and her twin sis.

left her because when I said that I wasn't bad boy, lead girls on all the time. etc she wouldn't change her bout anything. And also she wouldn't trust me on anything or believe me. This came out of no where and nothing really triggered it. What do you think happened that made her go off?

Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she told you what she wanted. You were supposed to be dating HER.

If you like her that way, you might want to go do some grovelling.

• well...she is my ex. BUt it was one of those stupid date for one week relationships that no one cares about.

• It can be HARD to maintain a friendship after dating, and REALLY hard to do it while you're dating someone else.

What Girls Said 2

• She might like you and resents that you only see her as a friend.

• let it go

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like she was trying to jump out of the friend zone. She wants to date you, not be your friend.