We exchanged numbers in the club what should I text her?

I didn't hear her name due to all the music but then I said to her ill call you "beautiful" and she said Awwwh you're such a charmer.

I don't know what to text would "Hey beautiful,How are you feeling today" be a good text? Or what thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm...sounds like an episode from Seinfeld when he is with this girl and making out and can't remember her name from years ago, and he is guessing it(it was a sexual name...lol)Okay, just thought I would interject some humor here. I would text her with "Hey, beautiful," and also tell her YOUR NAME and tell her being it was so loud in the club you just wanted to make sure she knew your name. Send this text, and see if she responds with the same thing. Also, ask her if she goes by a "nickname"..that always works.

• Thanks for your help,But it's been 4hours and she didn't reply back so I guess she lost interest even tho she gave me a kiss on the cheek and said you have my number... :-(

• lol! "4 hours" is long at all..maybe she was busy with something...Text her...

• lol! "4 hours" is long at all..maybe she was busy with something...Text her...Maybe she "didn't hear your name" and is shy in asking you...

What Girls Said 7

• Yep agree with the boys, keep it happy positive and fun

• You win some you lose some! Know that's not the best answer, maybe she was at work! Leave it now... You never know

• text her any plans for the weekend beautiful?

• I say she drunk.

But um,why are all your answers the same? Anyone else notice that?

• She just liked the attention most likely. I wouldn't try to make anything out of a club experience.

• Well girls are always texting...so to me she sounds not interested. A girl would of responded if she wanted to communicate.

• Maybe she was drunk and didn't remember it. Then she thought you got the wrong number

• well yeah

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah. Just say "hey Beautiful, how are today?"

After she replies explain that it was so loud in the club that you couldn't hear her name and ask her what it is. "I'm sorry, it was so loud in the club...

• Throw a ;-) at the end of it and you're good.

Ask her out for some coffee and see if she's hot in the daylight. This is important information.

• Chicks in clubs are weird. I'd stay away from them. I once met a chick at a club, we hit it off pretty good ( so I thought ). Bought each other drinks, I asked for her number, she gave it to me. Texted her after few days her reply was: "yeah, I got pretty drunk last night. This isn't a good idea, sorry". I had 5x what she had, still was able to tell what was going on, but anyway. Chicks will screw you over like that.

• At least there was a women or girl willing to take and even look at you. My face scares women and children. But to answer your question my guess is she was just being friendly trust me I've heard I'll call you bs before which means No I will never call you, Its like going to a job interview and the interviewer says Don't call us we'll call you which means sorry but you didn't get the job. I have a hard time trusting women to me their bigger liars then guys and I'm not just saying that because I'm a guy women don't know what they want. One minute its I want a nice guy to he's boring me back to the jerk. The cycle just repeats.

• she probably just wanted to make you feel gud. :/ chicks. sorry bro.
    hey could you please help me with my question I don't mean to be rude but I really need some help
    girlsaskguys. com/Sexuality-Questions/934032-do-like-this-girl-does-she-like-me-please.html
    (no spaces in URL)
    thank you in advance

• That's terrible that you didn't even catch her name. Make her put her contact in your phone, you know it's spelled right then haha. But next time man if you meet a girl at the club txt her your name ASAP so she gets your number and name, but don't txt again. Txt her or call her a day or two later and say "Hey is this"NAME HERE", that cute girl from the club?" I've had girls I've talked to at bars and clubs respond to this flirty conversation starter.

• Oh Yeah, she gave you her number for a reason. What you said right there is a really good ice breaker.

• Lol I don't know try calling in a few days, sometimes text are pretty useless