Is he or is he not interested anymore?

Hey all, sorry for the long story in advance, but I'd really like some opinions on this...

I met this guy on a dating website, and after talking for a while we decided to Skype, we Skyped all night just talking and laughing and it was a lot of fun. after that he kept texting me everyday a couple times a day and asked me out on a date. The date was really great, I felt like there was lot's of chemistry and he seemed to really enjoy himself. He kept complimenting me and asking if I wanted to see him again (he asked me 4 times). he walked me to my train and we had a sweet goodbye kiss. when I got home I had a text from him saying he really enjoyed it and we should do it again soon, I said sure I'd love to. I didn't hear from him the day after that, which I was kinda confused about, he messaged me everyday before... So I decided maybe he wants me to message him, when I texted him he texted back immediatly and kept asking questions to keep the conversation going. I didn't hear from him in 2 days again so I decided(this probably was a bad idea) to text first again, and again a very log convo happened where I told him I'd like to see him again and asked when he was free.. He told me he'd let me know the day after.. that never happened, Its been 3 days now...

What should I do? could he still be interested? I really liked our date and I'd really like to see where this could go... (I'm 20 and he's 25 btw)

Most Helpful Guy

• He might really like you and tries to get you interested by doing this. A lot of advice is given to men these days telling them that they should behave like this - especially acting very busy, playing hard to get and ignoring the girl.

What Guys Said 2

• Hello there! You obviously doubt if you haven't shocked him. The best way to solve the issue: send him a kind text message saying you miss him (add a smilie). And just tell him you may have exaggerated a bit but that it was just because you had such a great feeling by his side.

99% chance that he'll melt!

Groetjes uit Belgiƫ!

• It's possible he's busy with other things (not related to interest in you). Or he's just a jerk. Either way, if he's not responding any more and you don't want to keep being the initiator - not much you can do at that point other than move on.

What Girls Said 3

• I would stop texting him if I were you. A man who wants to talk to a girl will always, without a doubt, send her a text first.

As someone that has done the whole online dating thing a lot, I will tell you that they're are a lot of serial daters out there. Like men that have never really had women show interest in them and suddenly their phone blows up with messages from women online and they go on a lot of dates because all the texting and dating is a huge ego boost.

For example, I met a guy online and we texted all day every day, until one day it just stopped. I heard from him a month later and we actually went out. The date was amazing and I heard from him the next day, when he confessed to being one of these serial daters. He said he was dating so many women when we started texting and he needed to let one go so it just happened to be me. I appreciated his honesty but was more on guard for men I dated in the future.

• I certainly think he is still interested, especially with all the things he has said to you and asking you out again. I know in a girls mind 3 days seems like forever but in a guys mind it really isnt. Unless he is really stringing you along but I don't know why he would say all those things and keep convo going like he did.

I would drop asking him out again, let him do that. I might wait another day or two and just shoot a friendly text saying Hi, be really friendly and don't mention going out again. He knows you want to and the ball is in his court now.

• I doubt it