Why would a flirty guy friend stop responding to my messages?

My guy friend and I have been texting every day since September. We would take turns starting conversations, would say good morning/good night to each other, text one another random jokes during the day. When we would spend time together, he would always poke me, tickle my sides, and hug me.

The last I saw him was mid-December at school. A friend of ours told me that he said he liked me. I tried asking him about his feelings for me, but he avoided the question. After finals week, it seems like he dropped off the earth completely. He rarely responds to my messages and if he does I'm the one keeping the conversation going. When I've tried talking to him, I've sent him one message and don't receive a response, I wait a few days to a week and try again. After three attempts and no success, I've stopped trying.

Any ideas as to why he would suddenly stop talking to me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he feels rejected or embarrassed? Because that's what it sounds like to me.

• That is what I was thinking, but wasn't sure. Thank you for taking the time to help.

• No problem. Thanks for BA! Really hope you can work it out.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0