How do I meet single guys that want to date me?

I'm done college and never had a boyfriend or a first kiss even lol and tried online dating met a bunch of jerks and horny guys..not my thing.

Any ideas? Or ways I can approach guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• They far out number the guys out there that will treat you right. It's just a problem of trying to weed out the bad one to find one of the decent ones. I would suggest volunteering for something that you are interested so that it will put you in contact with guys that have a similar interest, try church and ask your friends if they have any nice guys that they could set you up with. I have actually had friends that said they would set me up with their friends but they wouldn't do that to me (meaning the women were bad news). So don't get offended if your friends don't set you up with anyone. It's not easy to meet someone (trust me it's even hard for guys to meet a decent girl because most of them are already in relationships) that you are compatible with but just keep your head up there will be a guy out there that will treat you right.

What Guys Said 5

• Book stores, art gallery's, coffee shops bars stores you kind of have to get to know a person a little bit before you really know whether or not they are dating material you find the right guy you just have to do a little searching. Think of it like a treasure hunt there are decent guys out there even true gentlemen and nice guys like myself you just have to do a bit more looking.

• Go with activity based dating and cultivate a large circle of acquaintances who enjoy doing what you like. Lots of times we meet interesting people through the people we know from our activities.

• What kind of guy are you looking for?

• I want a fit but not like super macho gym type, just someone that takes care of their body, they can be a little overweight even Idc. However, they need to have a nice/decent face with a nice smile that's what I'm most attracted to.

Personality wise- someone outgoing, ambitious, sweet and caring

• You basically have given a far more detailed description of how you want him to look than how you want him to act. Best bet for good looking guys is a nightclub or a gym.

• You already found single guys that wanted to date you. You dismissed them as jerks and horny guys.

• lol I mean I'm not trying online dating again because the jerks weird odd balls types and indirectly rejected me and the horny guys were just after sex even though they claimed to want a relationship. ie) You don't tell the girl you like big boobs and butt in your first phone convo and go into details.

• You must be so hot if all the guys that hit on you are creeps or only want you for sex.

You must be so hot if no guys wanted to date you or kiss you all through college.

Obviously this doesn't mean you are ugly, but it does imply you are either hideous or just have standards too high for your own dating value. Either way, I think I've covered it in my answer and comments :)

• haha okay. I've had opportunities to kiss guys but I only want to kiss a guy that I see having a relationship potential.

I'm not saying I'm hot, its just a question about how to meet different types of guys, different from ones I'm attracting now:S

sheesh.

I've lowered my standards and trust me its not what I want to do again.

Anyway hope you feel better about yourself but being pretty much rude.

Good day.

• i'm almost 26 and still single as well

What Girls Said 5

• Try getting involved with mixed volleyball leagues, guys from work, join a gym etc etc just any place where both men and women are. Bars are just OK, mostly only if you are looking for ONS

• Church is a great place...no seriously & you shouldn't go looking to be truthful...that special someone will find you sooner then you think...i worked at walmart for 5 years and surprisingly I'm getting married to my boss lol..so you never know what god have planned for you :)

• nightclubs.

bars.

Libraries.

• I think jerks and horny guys is the lot of em. Girls who have boyfriends just accept their jerk/horny ways.

It is pretty much what you must contend with in the dating life is dealing with sex.

• Can always try meet up. Gives you a chance to get into activities with men who have the same interests as you. It's a start at least.

• yeah that's true.

• haha girl you totally read my mind!

Yeah, all be it bar scene still would be better, I don't drink so its awkward going there for a soft drink. I've tried free online dating sites and guys were just plain weird (more so than real life) lol

• Oooooo you said it! Take it from me bar scene isn't much better. I don't drink either but trust me the end results are always the same just a huge disappointment waiting to happen and smelling alcohol on someone's breath not very pleasant when they think you want to kiss them. Ugh! Meet a better quality person by doing the activities you like.