Girlfriend within one week of dating?

has anyone out there experienced this?

to become girlfriend and boyfriend in a week

you know enough about each other to be exclusive?

too fast or did you do it because it felt right?

and this is coming from a man in his late 20's

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of men have asked me to be exclusive after the FIRST date--so I am very accustomed to being exclusive fast. I don't see why not--who wants to date someone that is out dating other people? The only thing exclusive means is that both people are dating only each other. Much smarter. And the way it should be.

What Girls Said 5

• I did that in middle school lol... I knew I wanted someone to be my boyfriend after like 2-3 dates but in my 20's it always has taken at least 3 weeks to call them a boyfriend

• umm I never have, but there is always a first for everything?

• I got into a relationship with my boyfriend after a week and a half of seeing each other. That was 2 years and 3months ago...

• Not yet

• That'd probably freak me out, but I'm not really that kind of girl. I'd love to FEEL that I wanted to be exclusive in one week, even if I didn't do it...but I haven't ever felt that.

What Guys Said 2

• I had a girl wanting me to go exclusive after one date. I tried it and it was not good. She was way too clingy and obsessive and loved to argue. Now for me to go exclusive it takes a lot more.

• I have done it before, a couple of times to be honest. I kind of attract those girls who want to attach themselves very fast.

I have started living together with girls within a week. To be honest I never regreted it, it was always fun.

But be aware those kind of girls might really have some issues, some of them want to change you. Some of them just get crazy when you leave them alone for a day.

If you can put up with it and can see and handle the dangers that can occur in this situation and you feel like doing it - do it.