Strange kind of guys but not a fetish?

Do you girls accept to date a guy who want you to massage his face with your feet but he is not a foot fetish but seduced by that?

I mean like in Charlie's angel massage scene?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah see that sounds awfully like a foot fetish, and is kinda weird, I don't think I would be able to do it I would be laughing to hard sorry

• I'm really not a foot fetish I hate feet but that thing seduce me so much.

• Well to each their own, go on I bet you can find someone you will do it, just personally I wouldn't

What Girls Said 2

• No sorry I hate feet and that would creep me out but I'm sure some girls wouldn't mind

• Nope sorry, sounds like a fetish! I'm not into feet and would find it strange. I would be kind of put off.

What Guys Said 2

• I once massaged this guy's face with my feet.

He didn't ask me to do it though, I just felt he deserved it.

He told his parents though and I got in trouble, lol

This, of course, was a long time ago.

• I don't understand girls aversion to feet. Maybe because guys feet tend to be uglier? As a guy I appreciate all parts of a woman's body...including the feet. I definitely don't have a fetish but I can enjoy feet. Massaging his face is a bit strange, but I wouldn't know if that's a fetish =P

So do none of you girls like feet...or is that just my own experience speaking?

• I also don't know is fetish or not but I hate all forms of foot fetish like sniff or lick or kiss or suck etc I really hate that too much and aversion to it

• Haha even on the receiving end of the foot seduction?