What's the most obvious sign a girl likes you?

Without actually saying "I like you" In a text message what's something that would give you 99% confidence a girl likes you?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is literally nothing a girl can do or say which would give a guy that level of confidence, except coming right out and saying it.

Guys operate on a very surface level - there is no way anything subtle will ever be noticed or attributed that level of confidence, because we know we suck at that.

Anything where you don't come out and say it, is going to be something, some action, which can easily be misinterpreted as something you could do with a friend that you weren't interested in.

What Guys Said 6

• In a text message? Probably nothing. Texting is an AWFUL, TERRIBLE way to try to communicate relationship/emotional things in the first place, and it's so easy to have things taken the wrong way or to be ambiguous, that you REALLY need to be specific.

But, you also REALLY need to handle your relationship business IN PERSON. Texting is for sending him an address or telling him when to pick you up from somewhere. It has no place in serious relationship discussions.

• Always laughing or lolling at everything I say even though people always do that with me since I have a dry with so I'm pretty much very funny and sarcastic. Always smiling or staring at me and trying to get close to me or going out of her way to do mice things for me.

• When she says she wants the "?"�

• If she had her tongue in my mouth. That would only be about 90%, though.

• Texting is not a good way to try to communicate to a guy a girl likes him (notice that I specifically said "try to") - not even adding a heart symbol to every single text message isn't going to cut it, because girls have de-valued that by using it all the time, and mostly in a friendly way.

And even though you were to try your best to say to him that you like him, without coming right out and say it (which is the best way) then you really risk the chance that he has absolutely no idea about flirting signals.

Honestly, the best method - by far - to let a guy know you like him is to say "I like you", both in text and in person (and saying it in person is the best); but if you are doubtful he likes you back then you need to observe him very, very much to obtain clues from his body language if he likes you

• Texting is not the best way to communicate that to a guy. Face to face and your actions speak louder

What Girls Said 0