Ladies and gents please help to find a solution?

The guy in kinda seeing is really busy lately with a business he recently opened and we hardly talk at all.i do make an effort to text and call but he's just too busy. I get replies like 5/6 hours later or nothing. Got a text from him saying he hasn't forgotten about me etc, he's busy and I said I understand and he should concentrate on work. No reply to that, it's been almost two days. Do I text? What do I do? Has he lost interest?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's not just you, and, no, you are not clingy. It appears that your needs are not being met under the present circumstances, which completely justifies your reasons of wanting to interact with him more. However, there should be exceptions for extenuating factors. Given his position, it's fair to say he is very much inundated and overstretched with work. Knowing all of this, lowering your expectations and giving him more time to get back to you is what's needed. I suggest you text him once and be patient until he gets back to you. In other words, don't personalize his behavior. Do not fault yourself for his failure to contact you. Put yourself in his shoes and try to understand the stress he is under. GL,

• When others call and message he had time to answer and reply so I have no idea what to even think. Telling me he hasn't forgotten about me then ignoring me

• I think he's playing games, I'm thinking of ignoring him until he makes an effort to get in touch. Don't want him thinking I'm too interested in talking to him.

• Go with your instincts.

What Guys Said 4

• I think you're clinging too hard on this one. Take a deep breath and relax. Next time you talk with him, take an interest in his work. If he is willing to talk about it, you may get some insight into what he has been dealing with, and if there is any chance he has been dishonest about it then it might show. Usually people who've been busy can account for what they've been up to, and can also list off the millions of things they still need to do.

• I've went and seen his business. He is quite busy but he does have time to send at least one text

• I feel quite sad at first, just don't know what he's playing at. He's definitely playing games. Still no text or call from him. But last night he liked my Insta picture. I thought we were getting along quite well but I feel pretty shit. Has he lost interest?

• I think so.

• maybe you try and set up specific times when you two can talk or see each other.

i don't think I can say that he's lost interest because the business excuse could be legit or it's a convenient excuse

• Depends on the guy. For me if I say I'm busy I'm busy. Most likely though if he just opened a business he is swamped with stuff to do. Especially if it is even marginally successful. Assuming he is making good business decisions his life should eventually calm down. Until then you either need to develop patience and enjoy the times you do get to spend with/talk to him, or move on.

• I'll just warn you that guys don't like clingy girls. Stop badgering him. Just text him once a day to remind him to take care of his health, eat properly, etc is enough. If it's possible you can even bring him lunch once in a while (make sure you don't interfere with his work!). The point is don't be too pushy or worry just because he replies late or can't spend too much time with you. Be understanding and supportive instead.

• What do I text him saying? I mean how do I phrase it?

What Girls Said 0