Should you tell a guy if he is not a good kisser?

How do you tell a guy he is not a good kisser?

I don't want to hurt feelings but I feeling myself dodging sloppy wet kisses...cause I HATE THEM WITH A PASSION.

PLEASE HELP!

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say to him "You're a bad kisser" I would kinda dodge that, but in a way subtly direct him to make you kiss better. Like I would say to him "Why don't we try this?" and kiss him a different way, lol! Make it appear like you are just having fun and you want to try a new way of kissing out. I would just make it appear that way, like you just want to try some different ways of kissing, and kinda direct him, then maybe the sloppy kisses will diminish, haha! Hope I helped and good luck to you! :)

What Guys Said 2

• Don't ever tell a partner what NOT to do. Tell them what you want them TO do.

If you do have to make him stop, just tell him he isn't a dog and you aren't a bowl of chili.

• I would want a women to tell me subtly though and help me get better if that scenario ever came up.

What Girls Said 1

• No, just tell him how you like to be kissed,