How come girls only complain about their partner being a bad kisser?

Are women not happy about anything and have to complain ?

This has nothing to do with me. I just hear about girls whether it's the internet or not complaining about their partners bad kissing. I have never heard a guy complain about how bad their girlfriend is at kissing

Most Helpful Girl

• What's your point? Women aren't allowed to say how much of a bad kisser a guy is? Get over it.

• It just seems odd that so many girls complain about it but not one guy complains about it from what I've seen

• that anonymous girl is totally a loser. I'm with you

• Lol Gerduxas needs her diaper changed.

What Girls Said 8

• its OK dude, you can work on your kissing. Here's an article about it: link

you'll be OK <3

• don't be insecure anon! Look, everyone has to start somewhere, you know? You'll improve. Just communicate with your partner & learn what she likes, you'll get better in no time!

• It seriously has nothing to do with me

• denial is the first stage of grief

• Did someone tell you you needed practice?

• Kissing is very intimate so if the guy is a bad color it kinda kills the moment.

• I hear complaining on both sides, perhaps everyone just complains about different things.

• It's important to some people and that's ok

• Kissing is more intimate than sex.

• It is big deal for us

• the guy I'm seeing is a bad kisser, only because he likes to kiss in a certain way opposite to normal french tongue kissing/or he really believes that girls enjoy that type of kissing. and I don't know how to tell him, it really makes a difference when he kisses me regularly I enjoy it a lot, when he kisses me his way, I'm kissing him back and I'm not feeling a thing...I'm not turned on.

• What's his way? How is it opposite to normal french tongue kissing?

• how about I send you a message about his way?

What Guys Said 3

• Never heard this. Haven't seen people mention on it on the site, nor have I heard friends complain about their partners kissing. Kissing sometimes takes practice. Some are just natural at it.

And never generalize. Of course there are women out there who will always have something to complain about but most women (or men) aren't going to criticize about every little thing. If the other cared about their partner, they would help make them feel comfortable and become a better kisser instead of just being completely rude about it.

• I don't hear guys complaining about the way a girl kisses often. But they often choose to complain about other things equally as mundane

• What's wrong with a girl complaining about a guy who is a bad kisser. I would complain about a girl who wouldn't take it up the ass. It's a matter of what's important to the individual.