Relationship starting online?

This might sound silly, but I'm serious. Can it work out and is it naive?

Most Helpful Girl

• There are definitely cases of it working out.

I've never really tried it but I imagine it takes a lot of effort and trust from both people involved.

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly you really don't know 100% if that person is who they appear. If you're willing to follow your gut and that sight then go ahead and try your luck. But from what I've seen many of those sexy girls PR guys are just stolen profile pictures or gif on Google or something. Just be careful and try not to pit any feelings into what you go on(chat sites) unless you know they are who they are. Figure that out by calling,Skype,video chat by any chance and texting pics or even just meeting a real person face to face. Still,be careful and safe doing any online dating/chat/relationships :)

• I met my boyfriend online. We've been dating for a while. To tell you the honestly, it's very hard. People judge us just because we are very different from each other but our relationship is working so far, we communicate and we trust each other. I think it will work out if both will their best to work it out. And trust is very important.

What Guys Said 2

• It certainly can work out, even if it's harder for it to than an 'in person' relationship

• It won't work in the sense that there won't be anything long term about it. But it may work in the sense that you get a chance to explore some feelings and see what a real girl is like to deal with. Exercise the parts of your self that come to life during a relationship.