How do you know how monogamous somebody is and where do you go to meet monogamous men?

I have a friend in his 50's who told me he dated 40 girls before marrying his wife. I know another guy who told me he dated 200 girls in 2 years on dating sites. It was about 3-4 years after that when he told me he got a girlfriend so by then it was probably 400 - 600 girls. Being single all my life, I don't want to waste my first time on a guy that considers me one among 60 others. Is there anyway to avoid serial daters? Most monogamous guys are monogamous because they met a girl that was out of their league and they don't want to lose her.

Most Helpful Girl

• In libraries, churches, high end cities.

• About 2.5 years ago, I met the man of my DREAMS at the library and my crush lasted one year and then I cried over him for 2. He liked me too but his family didn't approve.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm not sure what you're asking. Those guys are both monogamous. Are you asking about someone who hasn't dated much, because that's a different thing.

What you're doing is accusing someone who went on a lot of interviews before picking a job where they then worked a long time of being a 'job hopper' because of the interviews.

• Guys who are loyal are those who are interested in you and what you have to say. You can tell right away if a guy is taking you seriously, no?

Serial dater types aren't really listening to you most of the time; they're busy mentally comparing you to the other profiles..!

• You're seeing this the wrong way.

It's easy to "date" hundreds of girls from the internet - after all, just meeting up for a coffee in the real world is considered a date. When these men finally settle down with someone, it's because they know from real experience that they've found someone truly special, and they won't want to give that up easily. If you date a guy who doesn't have a lot of dating experience, what makes you think he won't wonder if he can do better sometime down the track?

One more thing - if you're in your mid/late 20's and you haven't dated, isn't it likely that you've just been wrong about this the whole time?

Loving, and losing love are both beautiful and character building experiences in our lifetimes. Just because it's going to hurt doesn't mean that it's not worth going through. Have some courage and live life.

What Girls Said 1

• Good lord, how do people find the time to date that many people? o.O