How to kiss? no clue.

Do you pucker...or...like describe the lip position lol

Most Helpful Guy

• definitely not worth fretting over. its like riding a bike you'll never forget after youve had practise. I always turn my head slightly so we don't mash noses because I got a fairly big schnoz. lips are relaxed until moment of impact, not too hard not too soft, you'll figure it out right away. I've had bad kisses before, where like kissed a puckered sphincter lol not that I have but only thing I can compare it to. girl pushed her face into mine till it hurt, I didn't want to kiss her after that. its kissing its not rocket science.

What Guys Said 7

• Just touch the lips for at least half a second. And minimum the same you would do on the cheek: SMAK!

You can go a lot further of course, sometimes people just "eat" each other :-)

Enjoy...

• Just do what cones naturally if the chimestry is there and the moment and time is right it will just happen don't fight it just let it happen.

• example: link

• Uh, your lips just meet and from there on you just decide what you want. As a n00b I progressed from short pecks to rabid tongue action and only after that did I learn any finesse.

• never done anything like that before

• It's like... caressing their lips with yours. French kissing is like caressing their tongue with yours. :P

Keep your lips relaxed. Don't pucker, unless you want to kiss like a fish. Well unless it's a peck kiss.

Hard to describe kissing. It just comes with time.

• ummmmmm you just do it lol. Hard to explain. You sort of open your mouth but don't eat the other person.

• awwww crap, I've been doing it wrong then...I've been eating people...

• lol

What Girls Said 1

• You just keep your lips relaxed and sort of purse them out after they meet the other person's.

Best example I have is here link Observe how she moves her lips when he comes at her. You can see it pretty well here. It's a minute long video but the kiss is at 0:40.

Really, kissing is one of those things you have to do a few times to get the hang of it. But don't worry; unless you force your tongue on someone, it's extremely difficult to kiss badly haha. Good luck!