How long should you wait for a man to come back when giving him the "Silent Treatment?"

So I had been dating this guy for a couple of months, and at first he was ALL over me. Now he's been ignoring me lately. I tried texting him 3 times in the past 2 weeks and he hasn't responded to my messages. I have the feeling that I was too easy for him, and now that he knows he's got me and he thinks that I'm always going to be available to him, I'm going to turn the tables on him and start giving him the silent treatment to see if he tries to chase me again.

My question is, when you stop calling/texting a guy altogether, how long does it typically take for them to come back if they aren't completely done with you?

What Guys Said 2

• I say, quit the games. Just go up to him, tell him it's not cool to be ignoring you. And if he continues doing it, he will be SLAPPED and DUMPED. That should get a guy's attention, and hopefully he will treat you better.

• Funny you should think about resorting to this. From conversations my wife and I have had she did the exact same thing to me. It took me about two weeks to get back to her.

• Been told by a lot of people that it works well, because guys love the chase, and this guy is definitely that type with the way he so aggressively came onto me.

• On the flip side. Be prepared for the worst case scenario. He's not interested and never contacts you again.

• I know, I'm going to give it a couple of weeks first though. He does have a lot going on in his life right now and I know having a girlfriend is probably the last thing on his mind.

What Girls Said 0