Is it weird that I'm 21 and don't care about dating?

I am a laid back dude. I go to college, learn about cool stuff, chill with my homies, go to the skate park, hit the gym occasionally, and produce music in my home studio. It has never occurred to me to pursue a relationship with a girl because I get enough love from my family.

I don't get why people place so much importance on dating, and particularly monogamy. If I could bring joy and have sex with 3,4 or 5 girls instead of just one, would I not be making more people happy? The only thing that limits people from doing this is jealousy, I don't think I should only give my sexual affections to just one lucky individual, and personally I could not give a damn if a girl cheated on me or not.

I want to pread the love to as many people as I can. I have 3 girls right now that I could have sex with just with one phone call, and to me that is much more awesome than getting sexy with just one girl full time. I get to pick (girl, 1, 2, or 3, who will it be?)

Girls to me are like skittles, it is a way better experience to taste all flavors than to just, say, have a pack of just the red ones. I like the red, green, orange, all flavors. Variety is the spice of life, and for me that statement is analogous to the dating game.

Most Helpful Girl

• When you have sex with more then one girl you have a higher chance of catching STD's or AID's and if you do catch it and do not find out about it and continue your lifestyle with other girls they can catch STD's and AID's which will not only ruin your life but theirs. If they do get married or want to have children the girls that caught the STD or AID's will pass it on to their children. Do you know what these type of diseases do to people it makes their immune system shut down overtime and they suffer just as badly if not worse as people with cancer as all of their organs shut down because of the disease and it is a slow and painful death. Do you want to bring that much suffering to all the girls you have sex with if you have STD's to their friends and family or do you not care at all. They may want to achieve something in life that you don't want to. Don't waste some else life for your self-fish purpose.

The reason that you are so self-fish I believe is because you are suffering from some sort of emotional pain and to hide from that pain you take pleasure from hurting young innocent girls who are naive now but want something from life. By degrading them an treating them as if they are skittles, you are treating yourself the same way and degrading not only who you are but your physical, emotional, mental, intellectual and spiritual well-being. You will never find true happiness this way it comes from understanding, being compassionate, and empathy which come from the heart not from physical pleasures. Physical pleasures over time die down because of age. If you solely rely on this there will come a time that you will not be able to have sex what then makes up the person? Is it sex and physical pleasure or is it other characteristics that come from the heart?

People often enjoy pleasures in order to hide from pain but hiding it does not help at all. When you get to the point of involving others in your self-fish ways and think that by having sex with all of them you make them happy you are being delusional and prideful. Being prideful can cause greed, envy, wrath, and hatred to occur within the depths of your heart and instead of doing what is right you end up doing what is wrong and in the end you allow your conscience to become stuttered and twisted which then hurts you as a person.

• Well no girls liked me as a kid (I was always thin, pale, and wore cheap clothes) and I wasn't able to get girls until I turned 19 and started presenting myself better so I'm really trying to play catch up for all the lost experiences I could have had in Elementary and High School. I am still hurting that I can't turn back time and redo my high school experience.

As far as STDs, the odds of these girls having STDs as about 0.001% based on their age, social class, and history.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't see anything wrong with what you're doing. Yes it's "weird" in the sense that it is abnormal, but there's nothing "wrong" about it. Do what makes you happy, as long as all these girls are aware that they are not your only one and you are not leading anyone on, then it is not hurting anyone.

• FINALLY someone with my way of thinking haha.

I never really saw the whole rage of dating, having a boyfriend. I mean, I like the idea of casual dating, nothing serious, but I think it sounds so draining to have a partner.

I like my independence and free-spirit self single, enjoying life with friends, new acquaintances, working on my future, etc, so I don't think you're weird at all.

• Most people get married in their late 20s and date for 3-5 years. You have some time left but I would also stay away from guys like you.

• I don't plan on getting married until my mid 70s

• Most people only live to be 75-85 right now, 50 years from now I wouldn't be surprised if it were 200, with science and technology growing exponentially, that is. Enough money is being invested into anti-aging research as the western population pyramid is being slowly reversed.

• That could be true but this wouldn't be free. I'm predicting that only really rich people could afford this. I come from a wealthy family but I don't think that we could even come close to affording something like that in the next 50 years. If people were guaranteed to have this available within the next 50 years I would probably still get married at 40-50

• Not weird at all

• So be it but women generally avoid guys like you. So your last paragraph is a little invalid to be honest.

• Well it's your life. But I stay away from guys like you

What Guys Said 5

• Your question was "is it weird?"

If you mean, "is this unusual?" - no.

If you mean, "is there anything unhealthy about this?" - yes.

Why? Well, it's totally normal to be lustful, especially at your age.

But it's also normal to develop stronger feelings, like romantic love. It's not the same as familial love. And you don't have to want it, it just happens. If you're healthy.

I'm not saying you have autism because you've never loved a girl. But you're missing out on something wayyy better than sex, and there's a reason. Maybe it's to do with your parents, I don't know. I'm not a therapist. Maybe you never met the right girl. Maybe it actually is mild autism. But is it weird to never feel monogamistic love for a girl? Yes. It's something that happens naturally for most guys. But there are lots of guys who are more damaged who can't feel that way. You might think, "oh but I do have feelings for them, I just choose not to be monogamous" That's not the kind of feelings I mean. When you feel deep love, you don't want to be with anyone else. It's a satisfying feeling you can't get with more than one person, it's hard to explain, it's more of a chemical thing than a rational thing. Just like being horny, love is a very real physical feeling. You feel like you'd die for them, do anything for them. It's awesome, and you haven't lived until you feel it.

• lol I am so glad I am free from all this bullshit

• I disagree a bit.. a couple who chooses not to be monogamous can still love each other just as much as a monogamous couple. Trust me..

Love and sex are completely separate for a lot of us

• I am the king of women, I am the silverback gorilla and will give women multiple orgasms.

• don't worry about it, just do what makes you happy. Dating is generally just a pain in the ass anyway.

• You're not abnormal. You're just not built for relationships right now.

There are COUNTLESS people that are built like you but do to social pressure FORCE themselves to monogamously date... and end up hurting other people emotionally!

• Yea but that ain't your pic though.

• if you're good looking then girls care

• If you have abs, pecs, lats,biceps, and shoulders then women cannot say no.

• muscles don't get girls if you are ugly