Have you ever met an average looking person who consistently had magic luck with guys / girls?

I used to know a girl who always had guys out of her league going after her and I knew a guy who had never been rejected by a girl even though the girls he dated were all too good for him. I'm considering the possibility of dating my ex-boyfriend who is currently dating another woman at the moment. He is more educated than me and a lot better looking than me as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. I'm intelligent enough to build a explanatory model for everyone.

One of them is network effect.

• Why exactly was my answer the best?

• I think you are right - that if you like somebody - there has to be a reason for it. That's its not just random chance.

What Guys Said 3

• Before I started working out I went on a lot more dates with girls I talked to from dating sites then I do now. I get all sorts of compliments from girls and it's not just my physique I am talking about here. Now I am being told girls are intimidated by me. It's weird. I haven't seen average looking guys get all sorts of dates and all that but I can see a girl getting all sorts of guys after her just for looking average. Girls don't need to look over-the-top gorgeous to get a guy. They just think they do.

• I don't really know whether or not I'm average, attractive to gals or how I rank with em lol but I have always had success with girls.

• Shhh!don't say luck! We want to trick the unsuccessful guys that its all their fault why they aren't having success getting a date and/or there's a particular formula one has to follow and/or display a certain type of behavior ( saying personality , attitude and confidence will guarantee success) in order to be successful at dating

What Girls Said 5

• HOLY HELL YES. I don't understand it. So many guys think she's pretty and cute yet I don't understand it because she's actually just average, and also she's insanely self centered.

• I'm pretty average looking and I have been asked out quite a bit. I've also had a lot of guy friends who have ended up liking me after becoming close with me...

• Of course. All the time :) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

• Looks aren't everything

• Yes I have your friends problem to It's like a curse.