Need some help girls?

I dated this girl for a few months and we were on and off again before we actually started to date for five. We broke up because I was stressed about things going on in my life and things going on in hers. SInce breaking up she's been cold and really hateful towards me. We haven't spoke to each other in about three weeks. Just last week she deleted me off her Facebook. The thing is while we dated there were a lot of good memories and I never gave up omissions her through all the things that were going on. But once things got hard and we started fighting on and off the last month I'm afraid that all those good memories don't matter anymore. I've been through bad breakups before, but nothing this bad. We both made each other want to be better people. But now I blame myself and want to work on the things I did wrong, which is not fully appreciating what I had when I had her. I guess all I am asking is there any hope to fix what has happened and get the the one person that I care about a lot back? If so how?

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound really sweet and like you genuinely want her back. Give her more space and time, no one stays angry forever. Maybe in a few weeks you can try to talk to her to see what you did wrong, but don't contact her before then. Once you know where she's coming from and the real reason why she's so mad you can work on fixing it. In order for her to trust you again though you'll need to show her that you're fixing it, not just saying you'll change. If you show commitment to fixing the relationship and she still has feelings for you it could still work out. The worst thing you can do is push her, and if she's mad and insults you again absolutely do not fight back, just let it go because what she's really trying to tell you is she needs more time and more space from you.

What Girls Said 2

• She probably deleted you off Facebook because it's hard for her too. She most likely still cares a lot about you too and wants to get back with you but isn't sure how to go about it. I think the best thing for you to do would be to try to get in contact with her and talk to her about how you feel and maybe you'll be able to repair your relationship.

• If you don't want to be with her then don't bother and move on. Stagnation is the worst thing you could do right now.

If you want her back try and talk to her in person. If she ignores you then you once again should leave it and move on. You guys broke up for a reason after all

What Guys Said 1

• Care about yourself more and focus on the Now and future . You are focused on the past like "The good old days " the fighting was the end of it , reviewing it is a waste of time , all battles are won in the mind first . The answer is ask some other hot girl out , its that simple .