Weird situation.

Okay. I like this girl and to get to know her better.

I try to hang out with her friends.

Her friends don't hate me (thank god). Her friends and I talk to each other.

Problem is this.

They all speak Chinese. Its not like I don't like chinese people. It just that, I can't understand every single word.

When they talk to me, they speak in english but not fluently but its good enough.

The girl I like are good friend as well.

Another problem is this.

I think (not 100% sure but the way I see it), the girl I like, like this guy (who also hang out with her. They somehow flirt but the guy already got a girlfriend in china. I spoke to him and he said he is going to meet her in summer or something. Which means, the guy did not broke up with his current GF.

The girl I like, I think she like him but I'm not 100% sure.

But I like her though.

What do I do in this situation?

What Girls Said 1

• I would ask her to play a game..tennis, or something like that...where the two of you would have to be off by yourselves. Then tell her directly how you feel and watch closely how she reacts.

Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Keep hanging out with the friends in groups and see if you can get some alone time with her. Try to sit by her or join in on a conversation