Hyperinflation in womens standards?

women refuse to date anyone under 7 (in a 10 point scale)

who is to blame for that ,

1.hollywood

2.the good looking guy she dated and now doesn't want to date anything less

3.the fact that they know that guys want them

4. other

Most Helpful Girl

• Wtf. Seriously guys on here are dumb and I hope your just a small percentage of the world or I'm forever alone.. your ignorant and insecure and really need to fix your personality. Everyone has there opinion. So what a 7 looks like to you could be a 10 in my eyes. Me and my best friend has very different taste in men. Guys she thinks are hot I usually think are not and vice versa. I don't think we ever faught over a guy before because I wouldn't date the guys she dates so your wrong about the ratings because my 5 is her 10. Your first point is wrong because even though girls think ryan goslings hot doesn't mean they think there gonna date him. Second its not the guys fualt that he's hot and the girl thinks so and he's not a desperate insecure asshole like you. Maybe some of them are assholes but at least they don't make excuses for themselfs. Three sorry that some people have confidence? I didn't know that was a bad thing you should probably try having one there not that bad and forth you are an idiot and without even knowing what you look like I wouldn't date you because your personality is uglier then your face could ever be.

• i know that , but I haven't met one for over 10 years

• Ya you just have to wait forthe right one to come along. There are a lot of single people thinking the exact thing.

What Girls Said 2

• Excuse me, not all women are like that. I've went out on a date with this guy that I would have to rate about an iffy 6 because he was really funny and I liked him for his personality. I'm not shallow and I doubt that all women are as shallow as you think they are. Plus, not all girls are attracted to the same type of guy (talking pure physical attraction). I remember a while ago one of my friends gushing about how Adam Levine was named the sexiest man alive when I actually find him unattractive. Her taste in guys is almost the complete opposite in what guys I find attractive. You can blame Hollyweird for some women being like that because the media pretty much has people brainwashed, but people aren't all the same.

• im a 2 out of 10 , all girls know that they can get at least a 5

• What you talkin about

• girls refuse to date us ugly guys

• Come on 300 + hard to believe that many turned you down just because your not good looking. There has to be something else going on?

• i really don't know , but some of them said becuase I wasn't theyre type(ugly) ,some said they can do better than me(ugly) , some said I'm not good looking(ugly) , a few said you are ugly

What Guys Said 2

• It's just unrestrained hypergamy. No surprise in a society that bails women out of all of the negative consequences of their biological compulsions.

• link

Dude, the world is full of ugly to average looking dudes; really good looking dudes (like George Clooney, and I even read one post here from a girl that said she didn't like him) are extremely rare.

And yet - the world's population is seven billion! ...yeah, it's clearly that girls refuse to date ugly to average looking dudes *facepalm*

• 7billion divide by 2 , I won't meet them all , not all my age , I can keep going to less than 20k and most of them know they can get better looking guys than me