Why is he all of a sudden not replying to my texts?

He never texts me first but if I ask a ? He always replies... We have fooled around a couple times and he's leaving maybe for good and I want to hang w him one last time but he's not replying? Do you think something is wrong w his phone? Should I try texting him one more time? Iv only texted him once today

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay let me break this down for you so you can kind of understand. The guy was talking to you because he was into you at the time because he( ONLY MOTIVE)-wanted to fool around with you. Now that he got that(sexual stuff) he really has no reason to continue to text you because #1- you're not dating #2-he just wanted you for that #3-he's leaving so he can just move on to the next victim if he doesn't have girls on the side already. I know this sounds really harsh hun but you should move on. This guy is not a good person, he just used you for one thing. He is not replying because he is telling you hey I just wanted you for that I don't want you anymore. So move on! It's harder said than done and who knows he may text you back like weeks later just to flirt or w.e but don't reply ever. He's not a good person and you are worth someone that will respect you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• For heaven's sake what's wrong with you girls? Stop acting that way and let him be the chaser. Just stop texting him, you're being too desperate.

• He doesn't want you like that, sorry. You were just someone to mess around with.