What body would make girls want to date an ugly guy?

ive been working out for 2 years hoping and praying that it will make a girl like me, but still noting . I want to make one last run what kind of body would help me meet womens high standards even though my facial structure is crooked

use examples like cristiano ronaldo ,arnol, etc...

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen plenty of not so great looking guys who have had girlfriends. now I don't know how you look, but don't base your confidence off of how much attention girls give you; you will never have confidence in yourself. if you need to go to counseling and/or talk to someone to help you with your self-esteem, please do so. but self-esteem starts with you. once YOU decide that YOU are worthy of companionship and friends, that will give off a vibe that others will be attracted to. start by being grateful for your best qualities and what you do have.but whatever you are good at, work on it and find groups or meetups (meetup.com) that have the same interests. how many celebrities have you seen that are not good looking but always seem to have women? because they are confident in what they can do and that they are all that. continue working out, but for yourself. if you are religious, regularly attending service and getting involved can help you meet girls who are not primarily looking for a good looking guy. and don't let those other girls keep you from making the first move. one day it will pay off. good luck :)

• im not a not so great looking guy though. I'm already in therapy . I have no good qualities excpet I'm a good swimmer and my country is taken over by israel so its a pretty useless quality that I can't compete .I did think I meant something before but over 300 rejections made me know the truth . celebreties are rich (please don't compare me with them ) . 7 years I've been praying for a girl to like me

• i just got rejected 6 times today , how am I supposed to feel happy

• stop focusing on girls for now. work on yourself. just let it happen on its own. if its meant to be it will be. when it does, it will be almost effortless and you would have wondered why you made yourself miserable over girls every single day. and forget about what happened in the past.

What Girls Said 8

• Not everyone has a proportionate face. I mean, Joey Ritcher, Katy Perry and other people have asymmetrical faces, but people still like them and find them attractive.

Recent studies show that many men and women are looking for kindness and understanding in their significant other. So, personality does play a role.

However, at first glance, it's the looks that first gets our attention. What makes those "crooked faces" so attractive is how we carry ourselves. Many would use the smile to hide their "crookedness", some smirk when they smile to "even it out" and some use their angles (their "best side"). Take a look at Robert Pattinson, Owen Wilson, Michael Jackson and Bruno Mars.

They have some flaw you can see when you just see their serious "mugshot" faces. but when they smile...

They show their inner beauty and have that (exciting) personality that just makes people want to be around them.

Hope this helps! :D

• theres a difference between them and an almost deformed face + katy perry is a female ( can use make up ) and has bewbs

• What kind of girls are you going for? Model type girls?

There are tons of men on GAG just like you. "women don't find me worthy of looking at, women only want to date model type guys, women this, women that, blablabla..." We've heard it all, and it's getting really old.

When in fact they were going for girls way out of their leagues.

My advice would be:

1. reassess what types of women you've been going for. Then adjust your expectations.

2. STOP this annoying self-depreciating talk! It's not helping you, it's certainly not making any woman like you better

3. If you've done the 2 steps above, try to develop a more positive outlook in life and about yourself. Your negativity is like poison and women can sense it.

• Why don't you just try being a nice person. Obviously work out to keep in shape, but if you want something with a girl that will actually last focus on what is on the inside.

• i work out (for 2 years even though I hate the gym) , I try to be nice to everyone . girls still hate me

• If you are a good person, chances are it will happen eventually as long as your standards aren't crazy.

• I think the first thing before trying to look like someone you're not is to love yourself in your own skin. Women can detect insecurity and lack of confidence and it's not sexy. How is a woman supposed to like you of you don't even like yourself?

• becuase I did think I was worthy of a woman until I got rejected over 300 times

• so what. People get rejected. It sucks but it's life. You just have to pick yourself up and go out there again. If you work on your personality and enjoying life and other interesting activities you'll become a more likeable person in and out!

• more than 300 times ( with not one girl even thinking about it) girls don't allow me to speak to them , how can I get any chance

• I never go for looks. I wouldn't like if someone liked/hated me for my looks. A lot of people think I'm bullshitting but I'm not. I've always felt like that. I'm a bit of a hypercrit though because I'm insecure.

• It's really not about the body, or the face. If you don't see yourself as worthy of dating, no girl will like you. Looks can give you a one night stand, but the personality and the confidence will make a girl stick around.

• i don't really know how many times I can say this , how can I keep a girl when I can't get one . Second I've been told by many girls I'm ugly

• stop stop stop stop stop! if you keep putting yourself down like that you are SERIOUSLY never going to look appealing to a girl, ever. I am SURE you are not as ugly as you think you are. You really need to get a more positive outlook, and if you continue to think women only care about appearances you are going to get nowhere. You're going to be fine, so relax, and I know you'll meet a great girl.

• ivew been praying for 7 years and no girl found me worthy enough to be just a friend

• To me I think you shouldn't look like a tank nor look fragile ! And since you've been working out for 2 years I think you've done an amazing job ! So, just hold on ! She'll come sooner or later !

• ive been praying for 6 years , and no girl even finds me worthy enough to be her friend

• What clubs ? I'm not trying to offend you but maybe it's the way you approach them ?

• speech , 2 orginization , and co-ed soccer (used to be in ballroom dancing but I got refunded my money becuase I had no partner)

• A body attached to a different face

What Guys Said 2

• A body clothed entirely in $100 notes.

• r you living in a bubble? women don't want to date you for your clothes they want to date you for your MASCULINE QUALITIES

• im not talking clothes , I'm talking perfect face