Guys: would you push a random girl away if she tried to kiss you?

If you don't know her and she kiss you , would you be rude to her

For those who say no...if the girl Is cute..would you still push her away

Most Helpful Guy

• That totally depends on the context. If it was some random girl who I'd literally never spoken to before, I'd pull back from her. If she persisted trying, then I'd push her away.

If it was someone I'd just met but had talked to briefly and thought she might be from somewhere where kisses on the cheek are a common greeting, I think I'd be cool with that. But definitely not a kiss on the mouth from a stranger. Cute makes no difference, either. Cute is good for looking at and that's about it. Kissing is about intimacy. One doesn't automatically lead to the other.

What Guys Said 18

• Would I be rude to HER? How is SHE not being rude to ME by trying to plant a kiss on me as a total stranger from out of nowhere? She's the one being rude, and you're damn right I'd push her away.

• Her looking good doesn't change the "invasion of personal space" aspect of it. It's rude.

• Are you saying it's rude to push away a random stranger who tries to kiss you? Why does it matter if she is cute or not?

If the reversed happened then I'm pretty sure a lot of women would feel uncomfortable by having random guys approaching them and start to kiss them.

If you as a woman want to be treated with respect. Then please start by treating the men around you with the same respect you expect from them. Don't do things like this and use your gender as an excuse why it would be okay to do what you did.

• Yes, I'd be like get the fuck off me molester.

• Yes, I'm not desperate for some drunken slag that doesn't have the sense to speak to me first.

• I won't be rude but I won't kiss her. I would talk to her first. If she's cool and we hit it off and still wants to kiss, then I would go for it

• I wouodnt be ride, but I would be slightly offended. I do not want a random person trying to show affection to me, especially since I don't know their values and beliefs and if it would match mine,and I do not like public displays of affection.

• It would depend on the girl, and how she tried to kiss me. It wouldn't be rude to step back and stop her though.

• It's a little odd to have a random person come and kiss you out of the blue, but I might not hate it depending on how cute she is

• I might be surprised,but I wouldn't be rude.

I'd probably kiss her in return,even if I didn't know her.It seems harmless.

• If the kiss was random and there was nothing leading up to it, yes. Regardless of how the girl looks I would push them away. I would be to confused as to why a girl would come out of no where and try to kiss me.

• If she was cute I'd let her lol. I have had a random older girl come up to me and sit on my lap and ask to kiss me. Was pretty tight.

• Was she drunk?

• Nope, I was at a strip club having free drinks because theirs a strip club out here that gives free drinks to locals every hour and his girlfriend is a bartender there. This group of girls and some gay dude came in and she asked how old I was 'n then walked away like ohh he's f'n young. And then I guess she was like fuck it and came and sat on my lap and was all I'm not a stripper but I want to kiss you. Made out with her 'n kept chatting with my friend lol. Good night for sure.

• People are so uptight and prissy now 'a days what's the fun in knowing every move that's going to happen in life? I love surprises so much I rather never know the future. Makes me feel special that someone actually thought I was that awesome to want to kiss me that bad. Reason why I don't like many people in todays society. To much over thinking and caring what other people will think about you expressing who you are and what you enjoy. Fuck people who judge others!

• If we made no eye contact and flirting with looks I would be weirded out and would get away from her pretty quickly.

• One I didn't know? Probably

• if she was ugly - push her away

if she was cute/hot - kiss her

• No I'd kiss her back, I am polite like that.

• Yeah, in a way that's rape. Unwanted physical contact often done during inter coarse

• Yeah I would. I don't want some random person kissing me. It's gross

• If a random psychopath did it I'd be scared.. But depending on who it was then I don't know.

• Yes, I would push her away. If a guy randomly came up to you and kissed you what would you do? Serious question? Would it change for you if he was attractive? For me, it wouldn't change because I don't know the girl. I only want girls I find attractive to kiss me in the first place, and I don't want any girl to kiss me out of nowhere unless she is already my girlfriend. The only person that is rude would be the girl, that I don't know, kissing me. She might have herpes for all I know and next thing I know I'll have a cold sore... something I've never had in my life. I don't want that shit.

What Girls Said 7

• Haha wow, as a girl (newly single-cough cough) I would probably push back any guy who did that. Unless he was say...Cristiano Ronaldo...Joe Manganiello...HENRY CAVILL<<if it were Henry I would have to kiss him. I mean that would be denying myself what I consider an optimal pleasure (and you can't just pass up optimal pleasures)

Oh Henry :)

• would you let a random guy kiss you - no right same for guys I think unless she's a hot woman

• Haha,I stalk you at times too since you seem nice to me ;-) and even want to teach me free English.Haha.

I feel honoured that GAGers like Kangaru want to stalk me.Kangaru has a good heart and she is nice to me :)))

• Yep it was so your comment lol

• Lol that's funny xD

• Lol I'll try this at school.

I wonder what guys will answer to this

• You kissed me 100 times last month and I didn't push you away. XD

• i guess it depends on the girl if she's attractive or not! lol! ^-^

• If she was cute they wouldn't care

• They as in all? Maybe some guys would but I would not want to swap spit with some stranger. Who knows where some people have been and who knows if someone is dirty or has herps.

• A lot of guys on here haven't had their first kiss yet, I'm pretty sure they'd go for it even if she had STDs