Question for overweight people: Do you prefer to date skinny or overweight?

Who are you more attracted to and who do you feel more comfortable dating?

I'm asking because I know this obese guy that has a strong preference for girls barely over 100lbs (not that its wrong for him to have a preference). Also a good friend of mine is plus sized and she is most attracted to muscle bound almost body builder physique but said realistically wouldn't feel comfortable dating a guy like that because they're health nuts, so she only dates guys who are husky.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like bony-thin girls, but I like fit girls. An obese girl is going to have my own bad habits, and I'd rather date a role model for good habits than an enabler for bad ones.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm considered slightly overweight (steadily losing weight and am a moderate health nut), and I tend to go for average to slightly overweight girls...I'm attracted to girls with some meat on them...it's rare for me to have a crush on a very slender girl. Only happened a sparse amount of times over my lifetime.

The only rule I have in regard of a female's size is...can't be bigger than I am!

• Neither. I like women who have some meat on their bones, so to speak, but are not fat...fit with curves.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm more thick than I am overweight. I'm 5'1" and I weigh 121 (as of this morning). I like my guys like I like my teddy bears: soft, sweet, and cuddly. I like guys who are kinda chubby but not fat and skinny guys are OK as long as they''re not skin and bone.

• I'm assuming that both sexes are sexually attracted to people who are closer to the "in shape" center of the weight spectrum than the obese end of the spectrum. No matter what their own weight is. That being said, who they feel most comfortable with and emotionally open to is another story.

• I prefer to date people about my size, I'm not over-weight I'm average though could be in better shape. But just speaking about my experience.

I like guys who are a bit on the athletic side. Not rolly polly potato types.