Girls, how long do you take time to prepare yourself before going out for a date?

Do you just wear make up or do your hair too? I think I take around an hour.

Most Helpful Girl

• It usually takes me about an hour and a half to get ready. (That includes showering, picking out an outfit, hair, makeup, etc.)

• That was fast! How long do you take time for make up?

• Yeah an hour for me is includes just picking out the outfits, make up and setting my hair.I think I take more time in the shower which is 15 minutes lol

• Oh lol. Yeah I can usually take my shower in about 10 minutes as well. The longest part for me is picking out the outfit. Lol I am extremely indecisive. I change my mind so many times. Haha

What Guys Said 2

• Who is the overweight girl on the far left of that picture and are you in the dead center if so you're very attractive and I bet it would take about 45 minutes to an hour and a half to get ready

• I think it varies from person to person, even as a guy I take upwards of an hour and a half from time to time. Most of my friends don't care too much for it they just look at two colors matching. I have decently long hair for a guy so all the product so I don't look like a bum is kinda needed. Just shaving vs a clean shave takes up some time. Personally I like the formal casualness of a button-up and tie. For anyone that's tied a tie that isn't the quickest thing if you want it done right. Then all the rest of the small details take up small chunks of time.

What Girls Said 12

• It takes me about 2 hours if I'm showering (takes forever to blow dry because I have long hair). 45 min -1 hour if I'm not.

• I don't do anything...I take a shower, blow dry my hair, leave it down, and get dressed. No make up. No doing of the hair. It takes me 20 minutes tops.

• Depends on the kind of date or outing it is, but usually I take about 20-30 minutes. That includes shower, fixing hair (my hair is shoulder length so doesn't take long) and minimal makeup because I hate makeup, lmao. Just eyeliner, mascara and some lipstick.

We only have one washroom so I can't be hogging it forever because he has to get ready too!

• It could be from 30 min to 2 1/2 hrs :)

• It could take me 30 minutes if I haven't showered yet. But normally it takes me 5 minutes. I don't wear makeup and I put my hair into a side dutch braid or a messy bun. Then I lightly spray perfume on or just wear deodorant and go

• Before the hour of date day (as I call it) I give myself a 2 hour head start, I don't use a lot of make up but I do like to do my hair nicely

• It takes me an hour sometimes an hour and a half.

• Depends where I'm going... and with whom.. but usually 2 hours... and that's because I have curly hair.. and I like to blow-dry it and then clam it down... so that takes up most of my time.

• 45minutes from the moment I wake up

• Yeah it probably takes me about an hour, of course if I need to shower and shave then it takes two.

• 2 hours

• About an hour